**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

M.O.D.O.K

Hows MODOK ya'll? I just got him outta a 5* crystal as my 5th 5* (After a bunch of trash of course, including Cable, Thor (Jane Forster), and Captain Marvel (Classic)). I only had his as a 3* duped before and, ngl, I LOVED using him. I'm at Act 4 at the end of Chapter 3 (At that annoying venom boss lol).

Did I finally pull a good 5* or just another walking (Actually hovering) piece of trash?

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He is decent. Not the worst but not the best.
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    uhh, he's not good and he's nor bad, Ig you could put him on D. If you don't have any other better champs to put on your roster then put him but overall he's really not the best.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    He has the worst block proficiency in the game at below 50%. That should say a lot.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    You have 5 5 stars and still at act 4?
  • Options
    J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100
    YoMoves said:

He has the worst block proficiency in the game at below 50%. That should say a lot.

Oof. Another horrible 5* to add to my collection.
  • Options
    J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100

You have 5 5 stars and still at act 4?

Well I only play for about 40 mins a day lol.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Just parry heavy when using him on offense and his incinerate will melt opponents. He's good on AW defense
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He’s decent. But there’s a path in V6 that he work well in.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    excellent Nick fury counter if you have a problem with him
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He’s okay if you only parry heavy. Your 5* cable is really good with the apocalypse synergy. Because you’re in act 4 you can pair any star apocalypse with cable and he’ll be good.