**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Yearly Crystal Arenas?

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
Around new year we got the special arenas that had the yearly hero crystals but I think we are not having that this year since the next arena is Luke Cage as the featured champ. If so, I am pretty sad about not having those arenas they were very popular. I am pretty sure many are bummed about it as well. I wonder what the reason is for not having these arenas since they were basically tradition. Anyways, it looks like we are not having them soooo... :disappointed:

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,218 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

Around new year we got the special arenas that had the yearly hero crystals but I think we are not having that this year since the next arena is Luke Cage as the featured champ. If so, I am pretty sad about not having those arenas they were very popular. I am pretty sure many are bummed about it as well. I wonder what the reason is for not having these arenas since they were basically tradition. Anyways, it looks like we are not having them soooo... :disappointed:

Probably decided to don’t do them because of the cav cystal year in side event
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,218 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

Gamer said:

tafre said:

Probably decided to don’t do them because of the cav cystal year in side event
    I don’t see the relevance, one is the side EQ rewards the other is the arena. We have had grandmaster shards given out while we had special arenas in the past so I don’t think that is why. It feels like they did not want to do it just because
    It was only a thought I’m had never said it was that’s why but cav is a lot better then GM
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure we did have those but as rewards for the side event. Since they are year by year crystals.