**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So sad

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

The pRNG utilized in game can be rough on anyone’s crystal pull hopes.

For example, in 27 featured 5* crystals, I’ve gotten Professor X or Wolverine exactly zero times (both of whom I would like very much).

While the chance of pulling one of them in a single crystal is about 8.3%, the chances of having a set of 27 crystal pulls without one of them is around 9.5% (meaning if you ran 100 different sets of 27 crystal pulls, you’d expect one of those two champs to show up in ~90.5 of the sets).

It’s a bummer when you end up on the “losing” end of pRNG. But it happens more than you’d think.

Dr. Zola

It is an interesting symmetry that the good luck you hope for in the first pull has basically the same chance of happening as the bad luck streak you get with 27 pulls. First you're hoping to beat one in twelve odds, then you're hoping to not beat one in eleven odds.
    I was pondering that as well.

With the next attempt, assuming no Prof X/Wolverine outcome, I’m at the tipping point: a string of outcomes that is actually less likely than the single Prof X/Wolverine outcome I sought each of those 28 times.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    I have opened 9 GGCs and I had 5k 5* shards and 0 t5cc, ofc no nexus' either. "Bad luck" lol.
  • Options
    Smoke23Smoke23 Posts: 68
    I wasnt complaining guys lol..i like the champs but i had champs i wanted obviously just like anybody else who opens crystals haha..ive open 50 more since then and im very satisfied with my pulls.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I chose mole man

Very 😭😭😭😭 sad
    From Christmas deal. Also got a ronin from a mutant skill duel. So that was pretty nice. I like ronin.