Options

Unique 6star Rank 3s

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
I know this has been discussed, even by myself, but what are some shocking champs that anyone has seen? And if you saw him/her in action, how did they look?

I'll start. I saw a Diablo, and was shocked at how solid the damage was.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Km is about my most unique, also have Thor rags but that’s just prestige
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Elsa.
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
    To clarify, it doesn't have to be your own. Any you've seen, in your alliance, played against. Etc.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    My only r3 right now is immortal abomination, getting close to my second now.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    mine is king groot, i'm sure others have him but i haven't seen any
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

mine is king groot, i'm sure others have him but i haven't seen any

Albert that used to be in ASR had him at R3 quite a bit before yours. He retired a while back though
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    drax
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Darkhawk and Doc Ock over here!...my Tech options sucked for a very long time.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Ycats said:

nice!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

ŁŤÇ said:

I know this has been discussed, even by myself, but what are some shocking champs that anyone has seen? And if you saw him/her in action, how did they look?

I'll start. I saw a Diablo, and was shocked at how solid the damage was.

Diablo has always had sick damage . He is basically good for 2 fights . After that, meh.

Unique champ that damage continues to impress me is Cosmic Spider-Man with stealth and RG synergy , I was doing 70k SP2s .

Saw someone rank up Sym spidey (5/65) on stream and used the. Roblin synergy. He got to 100k Sp2's pretty quick
    Yeah, I had no idea. He also applies that weakness debuff which makes him a little more durable .