**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor v one eye open map7

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
This is in general discussion because idk if its a bug or intended

On day1 map7 i died with namor on one eye open and thoight it was just prolly block damage
On day3 today i paid attention and i am.not reflecting all damage back.
I am.taking damage at the end of the stun debuff
And i am even taking damage during sp2
Now i know he attacks with breaks in between sp2 and one eye open gives damage back a little later so.. whats the point if namor's sig ability? Is it pretty much trash for this node or is this bugged.

If its intended this is a bit disappointing tbh
I will just change champs and bring someone else but i really thought namor was gonna be pretty good for this but his niche ability isn't even working for the few niche nodes there are in the gane

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    im pretty sure its bugged, even though there are gaps in his sp2 i BELIEVE he still reflects the damage. havent paid too much attention
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    It was working as intended initially.

What happened was an infinite reflect of Namor’s damage to the opponent, resulting in parry medium one shots of the opponents (and boss if that node is left up).

So Kabam changed One Eye Open to reflect only at the end of the stun duration in order to bypass Namor’s sig ability, making his sig useless against it.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    This is why they changed it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU5mtdzSgGs
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    xNig said:

It was working as intended initially.

What happened was an infinite reflect of Namor’s damage to the opponent, resulting in parry medium one shots of the opponents (and boss if that node is left up).

So Kabam changed One Eye Open to reflect only at the end of the stun duration in order to bypass Namor’s sig ability, making his sig useless against it.

If that was the case, Namor would still bulldoze the node, but he will still take damage mid-attack or mid-stun. It's obviously not working right.