Options

Quantity Of ISO-8 after duping 4,5 & 6stars.

13»

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Again, once you start ranking up 6 stars, you should at a place where 4 stars are novelty rankups like for a special event. The ISO you get from duping 4 stars should go into 6 stars. So, why should 6 stars give more ISO? And if you say I still rank up all my 4 stars, then it is a case of resource management.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,254 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Again, once you start ranking up 6 stars, you should at a place where 4 stars are novelty rankups like for a special event. The ISO you get from duping 4 stars should go into 6 stars. So, why should 6 stars give more ISO? And if you say I still rank up all my 4 stars, then it is a case of resource management.

I’m never r5 a 4 star anymore only to like if need for the 10 procent. Tier5c. That’s it. And. Only r3 6 stars take like over 200 ios brick.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    yh like 6 stars take WAY too much iso, and a whole 6* dupe is 5 levels out of 25 or 35 or 45 depending on the rank, so yh defo needs a bump
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I have t5b expiring with no iso. This is a problem.

There isn’t any real way to farm iso either. Sure I open tons of 5*s regularly but with having to rankup many 6*s the iso we get barely scratches the surface.

Maybe include iso in incursion milestones along with gold?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

I have t5b expiring with no iso. This is a problem.

There isn’t any real way to farm iso either. Sure I open tons of 5*s regularly but with having to rankup many 6*s the iso we get barely scratches the surface.

Maybe include iso in incursion milestones along with gold?

I can get along with this if ISO is really a problem. Or may be run the halls of glory twice a week.
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    They definitely need a tweak, but spam tagging forum mods isn’t going to do much. Id say 48 t5 for a 5* 12-16 t6 for a 6* would be ample amount.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Iso8 is not the REAL bottleneck of the game. I mean yes it's bad but it is manageable if you grind fro phc AND 4 star shards.

The REAL bottleneck in the game is T1a. I have an ok flow of iso8, T4b (third bottleneck after T1a and Iso) , T2a and T5b but its the T1a what I am ALWAYS hurting for. I do the T1a arena. I complete/explore EQ for the T1a. i get some T1a via Alliance events/rewards. I use glory to purchase T1a and ... STILL, I cant enough of them. When taking a 5* to R5 costs 22 T1a, and you only can hold 12 t1a in your inventory then that's a problem.

Kabam, PLEASE address the T1a shortage issue!
  • Options
    Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    edited December 2020
    Personally I think the amount of iso given for duping a 6* should be the amount of class based ISO to take the champ to max Level 1.

6* 394,000 Class ISO (53 Tier 5 ISO or 15 T6 ISO)

But that's just me.

Not for nothing, but I also think they should give a 6* max sig crystal that give an option for more 6* shards, a 6* AG or more 6* sig stones.