**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s a champ that’s all damage no utility?

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

HI_guys said:

slacker said:

Angela, she really have nothing to counter nor immunity, her sig ability just for annoy mystic mostly

She has armour to counter havok. Her nullify resistance is useful. She has fury and precision. Can be used for buffed up. Also best option for Cav EQ coamic
    Hyperion is now better for buffed up EQ than Angela since they've reduced the amount of aptitude you can gain.
    Let's do a match then? Fight count and kill time
    Ok.
    Maybe when I'm done exploring master mode.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Red hulk has all damage and no utility . How come no one mentioned him. He has immunties but mostly he's for hitting thats all

He has a tiny bit. He can regen a bit at the cost of heat charges and his his red numbers can bypass some nodes.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Drax
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Drax

Pretty decent fury and bleed I guess
    Would that count as a utility or just adds to his damage?
  • Options
    LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    There are many
    Starlord
    Rocket
    Gamora
    Hela
    Hulk OG
    Thor OG
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Red hulk has all damage and no utility . How come no one mentioned him. He has immunties but mostly he's for hitting thats all

Freezer Burn? Safeguard? He has plenty utility.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Are we counting older champions, cus half the older champions don't do anything other than be noodle damage dealers.
  • Options
    Nobody's mentioned Hela yet? Mmkay.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nobody's mentioned Hela yet? Mmkay.

Look 4 posts above :D
    Didn't notice, lol
  • Options

Faseeh said:

HI_guys said:

Faseeh said:

Saying he has no dmaage is dishonest. He has double immunities. Bypass massacre incinerates. Very few to do so. Bypass safeguards and resistance.XL champ too. Really high physical resistance
    Compare it to other science champs dude. He's an all damage champion that goes "SMASH" "RAWR". Find another champion that does all damage and less utility than him before hitting disagree . I'll wait
    so not only are you a blind Elsa simp, but now red hulk has no utility?
    You saying you're not guilty of simping?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Faseeh said:

HI_guys said:

Faseeh said:

Saying he has no dmaage is dishonest. He has double immunities. Bypass massacre incinerates. Very few to do so. Bypass safeguards and resistance.XL champ too. Really high physical resistance
    Compare it to other science champs dude. He's an all damage champion that goes "SMASH" "RAWR". Find another champion that does all damage and less utility than him before hitting disagree . I'll wait
    I can acknowledge the fact the champs I like aren’t the best in their class (except for Quake)

he/she/they can’t
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Red hulk?
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Faseeh said:

HI_guys said:

Faseeh said:

I can acknowledge the fact the champs I like sent the best in their class (except for Quake)

he/she/they can’t
    Sent how? lol