**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

⭐️Your MVP Champion Award for 2020⭐️ *

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/FPLmKAWlvGE
    @Kill_Grey 21:57 you mean this?

Kill_Grey said:

Seriously tho, pretty much all of my account progression came this year, so I'm appreciative to the 15 rank 5 5*s, 3 rank 2 6*s, and 1 rank 3 6* (Elsa op) I've gotten this year.

Shout-out to my girl G99 😜.
    (Btw, I missed her EQ, so could someone like show me the comic?)

and they still haven’t gone anywhere with it yet
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Haji_Saab said:

Kill_Grey said:

Haji_Saab said:

Nick Fury, Sorcerer Supereme and Corvus Glaive ...

those were the 3 biggest changes to my roster in 2020 .. all of them were found in 2020 and are r3 now.

How many rank 3 you got?
    4 .. HT is the other one.

I got 4 t5cc in inventory but they are all cosmic(2) and skill (2) :\
    How'd you even get that much as a ftp? Lol
    AQ/AW I'd bet
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

joe fixit. had a science awakening gem plus 200 stones. it was either him or cap iw and i chose joe. he’s been a real MVP in 6.4 and 7.1. clears so much content and has infinite utility. couldn’t ask for a better champ.

Congrats
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock. I had him at r3 when I started my act 6 run. Was debating whether I should upgrade him to r4. Took a leap of faith and at r4 he completed 6.1 and 6.2 for me and then I r5ed him and completed act 6 and 7.
    In the meantime doom,ghost and quake came but nobody could get me as impressed as warlock.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Kill_Grey said:

Haji_Saab said:

Kill_Grey said:

Haji_Saab said:

Nick Fury, Sorcerer Supereme and Corvus Glaive ...

those were the 3 biggest changes to my roster in 2020 .. all of them were found in 2020 and are r3 now.

How many rank 3 you got?
    4 .. HT is the other one.

I got 4 t5cc in inventory but they are all cosmic(2) and skill (2) :\
    How'd you even get that much as a ftp? Lol
    My mini is on the verge of forming its first .. if I 100% 7.1, i can do r3 venom on it ... all from shards from side events, variants etc ...
    Yeah, that's how mine came pretty much. Pretty nice feeling to get lucky and not have to subject one's self to abyss easy path, or the entire act 6 exploration.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Quake was MVP this year by far. Pulled her as my first good 5* in January of this year and she has done some serious heavy lifting since. She became my 2nd r5 ever last month.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    It's definitely got to be Ghost for me. Heard she was a good champion but never really bothered for her. Then the day I pulled her, my account literally changed. I didn't have much resources so I couldn't rank her up that high, but I learned to play her and completed variant 3 with her at rank 2 (as a 5* of course). She's carried me for basically everything this year.

Overall and prior to getting Ghost, my MVPs were and still are Gwenpool, Medusa and Archangel. Take a good look at them, these are the champions that shaped my account.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Mine's easily Black Widow Claire Voyant. Pulled her 1st of January 2020 in a basic, and here we are 1 year later. She's done so much for me, and is easily one of my Top 3 favorite champs in game.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i've been trying to use Guilly 2099 but i can't figure her out lol.

so far this year my MVP is Claire Voyant ... she's so good in so many areas it's ridiculous. with a runner up going to Colossus.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Mine favourite champ is Archangel he once saved me from resetting the quest against the 5.2.4 magik
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Dragon-man was biggest surprise, Apocalypse was favorite new champ.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't have one. Quake of course has been more useful than anyone else could possibly be no matter what content I do, but I've never made a rank-up that I really hesitated to do. I pretty much know how I feel about characters and what they're gonna do for me.
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    my personal MPV would be either Blade or Captain Sparkles. Blade w/ Mephisto synergy carried me pretty hard through getting Uncollected this spring. And CMM was my first 5/65 a few months ago and put in some serious work in my push to Cavalier in the last couple of weeks.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 142 ★★
    Aegon to take down the Grandmaster and the Abyss to get that prestigious Thronebreaker status!
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Gwenpool: got me through act 4 and 5, and now is starting a new journey as one of the top champions on my alt account; where she has already sliced through the maestro...
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    One Nicholas Joseph fury.
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Pretty much all my champs?? They got me through each and every stage so can I chose the option to vote for all my champs? Or should I be more specific? Ok let me go through it in order so buckle up, it’s gonna be a long one! I’m gonna start with gamora, my first 2* then Ronan, strange, magik, Corvus, diablo(not kidding), kingpin(not joking either), Karnak, Medusa, warlock, capiw, 5* nick, Claire, doom, then my 6* corvus now. That pretty much sums up my progress.
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Oh and iceman, dude was a real help
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Claire or Magneto.

Mags has helped me so much with act 6, if it's metal, it will die.

And Claire, well, she's just so versatile, and she is probably the only character on my team that I bring every time. 3 champs in 1, is what I see.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Ghost for me! Got her after Act 6 completion in March and she's been invaluable ever since!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    G2099 as well. I was a sceptic, but since I pulled her as a 6*, I totally believe in her.

Reversely, I also pulled 6* DDHK and he was a huge disappointment.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Timmytdt said:

Oh and iceman, dude was a real help

Oh and your friend. He helped a lot too
    Y'all should give him a break 😂