**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

Comments

• NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etm34 said:

I don’t think it’s that unbelievable. I have a FTP alt account that’s cav, 20%, four 6* champs, and 0 permanent content explored at level 48. If he got cav quickly, then both monthly quests give solid rewards at almost no XP earned. Pulling the right 5* helps with abyss.

So without leveling up more than 3 times, you could get 80%, 6 6*s, and 4 chapters done?
    dont forget abyss. the exact right champs and only ranking them up to do abyss
    So pulling aegon twice(more to increase the sig ability), corvus, torch, sym supreme, and nick fury, along with getting the units through arena 100% f2p, is nearly impossible.
    Look at my roster bruv...what more do you need for abyss ?.Aegon awakening gem off mutant treasure island. 4-5 gems for corvus and torch from v5 and v6 resp. Doom was my first r5.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Ohhh I thought your account was new. If it is from last February that isn't unbelievable
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    @NewWorld all of the other discussion that we've had in regards to your progress, my best suggestion as to increasing your catalyst capacity is to use XP boosts and explore Acts 4 and 5 until you hit level 60. It will be a grind, but you can obviously handle it lol

Maltyo9 said:

Okay this is impressive. The thing is, there is a gap somewhere. How does one get 430k base rating with completion only?!

I suppose if you hit the Arena really hard in the beginner brackets, and dupe those 4 or 5 stars, that will net you a ton of iso to rank up the champs, and...and...I'm speechless. Very impressive @NewWorld
    Turns out his account is from February last year. So i guess this is just some great luck and a classic-lost-my-soul-to-arena story.
    Wait feb last year ? I have been playing for more than 2 years now...i mean...technically 1.25 as i took some huge breaks in between as i got bored some times and also cuz im really good at Brawl stars( mobile game ) and was trying to get into pro play.
    Crcrcrc said:

Post the f2p offer in the unit store, it is the $5 x5 value. It proves you are 100% f2p

Posted
    Crcrcrc said:

NewWorld said:

My unit deals...idk if this is the one u asked or not.

Wow. Just wow. You may be the luckiest person on the planet then. F2p, got everything needed for all content, and with no exploration. That’s incredible.
    Might be true...i took up the right champs at the right time. I have been working since july to get ready for abyss.
    Maltyo9 said:

@NewWorld all of the other discussion that we've had in regards to your progress, my best suggestion as to increasing your catalyst capacity is to use XP boosts and explore Acts 4 and 5 until you hit level 60. It will be a grind, but you can obviously handle it lol

Ok Malty thanks for the advice sir...and there is the added benifit of extra mastery points.
    Maltyo9 said:

xNig said:

This is exactly what’s wrong with the progression curve for new players nowadays.

But why? He obviously has the skill to complete the content. Just because he didn't take as long to do it as others did isn't necessarily an indictment on the game...I do understand where vets are coming from when it comes to the procurement of materials to pull champs from crystals, but if someone grinded the right arenas to get great champs, and ranked up the correct champs to complete the content, and has the skill to get to where he is...

I feel like he's done exactly what all of the "veterans" say to all of the "noobs."

NewWorld just "got gud"
    Also lucky with his abyss champions
    Maltyo9 said:

Moot4Life said:

Maltyo9 said:

xNig said:

This is exactly what’s wrong with the progression curve for new players nowadays.

But why? He obviously has the skill to complete the content. Just because he didn't take as long to do it as others did isn't necessarily an indictment on the game...I do understand where vets are coming from when it comes to the procurement of materials to pull champs from crystals, but if someone grinded the right arenas to get great champs, and ranked up the correct champs to complete the content, and has the skill to get to where he is...

I feel like he's done exactly what all of the "veterans" say to all of the "noobs."

NewWorld just "got gud"
    Also lucky with his abyss champions
    Absolutely, he definitely got lucky. But to claim that this is "What's wrong with the progression of the game" is just staying on a high horse at this point.

OP asked a question, and clearly stated his progression level. We all called him out on it, and he presented the evidence to prove us incorrect.

Can't a person be lucky and good?

Grats to OP, that's al I'm saying, happy that he proved us wrong
    I agree it is at appropriate level of difficulty. It still took him 2 years to do all of this, likely with nonstop playing so that sounds good to me.