**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increase timeout for mini bosses in AQ/AW

Hello, I have noticed that 3 mins time for mini boss is not sufficient and kabam removes half health if we don't able to defeat mini bosses on time. Ideally timeout should be 5 min for mini bosses

Thanks

Comments

• RinzlerRinzler Posts: 23
    what really gets me :( with the timeout is if you have to pause/receive a call, then the fight times out, none of the points you get are counted. Did a 72 combo on boss, get a call, go back to game, time out so fair enough, but to get awarded with half health & no points. Start fight again, lag, combo of 0. DEAD.

Kabam you need to code the difference between crash/force close and timeout. Hire some better coders, not just script kiddies. :s
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    The timer is fine. AQ is a task for the alliance and not for the single player. If you can’t beat the boss in 3 min you deserve the penalty of 50 % health loss.

About phone calls ... no way this should stop the timer. We don’t wanna wait on a team mate to finish his weekly talk with his mom.

3 min timer is perfect.
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    5 min is the right amount of time. no discussion here. i am playing this game from last 3 years.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    5 min is the right amount of time. no discussion here. i am playing this game from last 3 years.

I don't see a problem with 3 minute timers on minibosses and I've been playing the game for 3 years. lets have a discussion
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    Hello, I have noticed that 3 mins time for mini boss is not sufficient and kabam removes half health if we don't able to defeat mini bosses on time. Ideally timeout should be 5 min for mini bosses

Thanks

Shouldn't even be timers in AQ/AW.
    If you're good enough to win the fight, who cares how long it takes.