Options

who to use my class awakening gems on

i have 4 class awakening gems (skill, tech, science and mystic) what are the best champs to use them on? ive only used 1 class gem on a cmm once

Comments

• Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    U need to show ur roster and then we can tell you
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    There are also lists for each class on sites like mcoc guide, google can be your friends
  • Options

U need to show ur roster and then we can tell you

ah sure wait a moment
  • Options

here it is
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Save them all. You don't quite have the right champions to use it on. Don't rush and use it now, and regret later on.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Use one on red guardian and save everything else.
  • Options
    i see you guys are all saying red guardian and sorcerer supreme, i personally dont want to dupe sorcerer (its al about 5 stars pretty sure you knew it but just for sure) because i think i will use her 6 star more, and red guardian could be it but what about void and cap iw. one of the reasons i dont wanna go for red guardian yet is because i already have a good science R4.

this is actually my list for the champs i think that are really worth the gems
    Skill:
    - nick fury
    -Ægon
    Science:
    -void
    -cap America iw
    Mystic
    -doom
    -Magik
    - Claire voyant
    Tech
    -ghost
    -g2099
    Mutant (if i ever get)
    -red Magneto
    -omega red
    -colossus
    Cosmic (if i ever get)
    -hyperion

this is an small list of the champions i would use my gems on, tell me if it could be upgraded
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Use one on red guardian and save everything else.

This is still what I suggest. The lost you put above is pretty much my list for generic gems. It’s not too difficult to get class gems so I’d use a science on red guardian.
  • Options
    ah i see, but how am i gonna get a generic for kabams sake