**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

1 week payout delay on gifting event

If we leave alliance before this 1 week delay is done...will we still get ranked rewards for alliance and solo gifting event ?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ogsavage said:

If we leave alliance before this 1 week delay is done...will we still get ranked rewards for alliance and solo gifting event ?

No to the alliance rank, yes to the solo I believe.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

You have to be in the Alliance at the time the Rewards are handed out to get the Alliance Rewards.

• OgsavageOgsavage Posts: 8
    Thanks
  • Nightbeat78Nightbeat78 Posts: 27
    Yeah, do not change alliances before you got the rewards, alliance and solo. Also, don't do anything that might get you kicked :-))
  • OgsavageOgsavage Posts: 8

Yeah, do not change alliances before you got the rewards, alliance and solo. Also, don't do anything that might get you kicked :-))

Even solo rewards will be lost ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Ogsavage said:

Even solo rewards will be lost ?
    No, I don't believe so. Those are on Account-by-Account basis.
  • Nightbeat78Nightbeat78 Posts: 27
    I don't think solo, but better be safe than sorry i say.
  • You’ll be OK for the SOLO Rewards.

Just saying don't just leave after getting one set of rewards and thinking that you’ve gotten them all. Solo “might” come out a little before Alliance rewards, so stay in until you actually get the Alliance one (may be hard to tell the difference within the Mail Msg).