**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ and AW potions percentage based

TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
Kabam has done an excellent job to improve the game and delivering on their dev diaries. I have little to no complaints but now that I'm playing high level P2 AW I see what end game players have had to deal with for quite sometime. We need AQ and AW potions to be percentage based. The game has gone too far with r3 6 star champion health pools which can be well over 50k with boosting to have a flat number like 10k per potion. We need a solid percentage base across the board if not for AW only.

I don't think a thorough explanation is needed, the potion setup in this game is simply outdated. To have 250 point potions to still exist is a sign that it has gone over Kabam's head and a light needs to be shinned on it.

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yeah. I don't understand it. I know that Kabam tried to get more by making people spend units on the higher health potions, but for an F2P to rez up even a boosted R5 Void to full health is like 6-7 potions and a revive. That's half your 15 items to take a champ back to full. Can't even believe what it would do for an R3 lol.
    Adding percentage based potions should be a priority imo.
  • Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    edited December 2020
    Guys c'mon this is where Kabam make the most of their money, they'll probably just add a L5 pots or something like that eventually, but still it would be a bit stupid for them to make % pots. We have to keep in mind that it's a game yes but at the very base this is a Business, it's a very lucrative business as long as their players buy stuff, like pots! Sad but true
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I will beat this drum in 2021. Health potions percentage based?
  • All support behind it.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    the game has come a long way over the years. the current potion availability, cost, and practicality isn’t really there. all was fine when we were all using 4 stars for wars and quest because potions actually made the health bar move. one slip up in war or quest now is going to cost you about four level 4 health potions. too costly for my taste
    It would be really nice if we get this addressed followed by mastery changes. That is QOL changes that will make AW much more enjoyable and the game in general better when it comes to Mastery. Just asking for setup changes, you can keep the unit cost.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This is 100% needed, I had to use 9 whole potions just to heal my 30% health void earlier this season, it’s just too much, they haven’t been changed in the glory store since the store was introduced I don’t believe

Chads dont need revives 😎

what is a "Chad?"
  • Agreed. Percentage based would be nice but if that’s not possible could we talk about potions dropped in end game content. Why am I still getting L2 pots from end game content? Why is do war crystals drop L2 aw health pots for high tier wars? L4 pots should be the standard for these areas
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    edited January 2021

Agreed. Percentage based would be nice but if that’s not possible could we talk about potions dropped in end game content. Why am I still getting L2 pots from end game content? Why is do war crystals drop L2 aw health pots for high tier wars? L4 pots should be the standard for these areas

it’s because kabam makes a lot of money off if potions and revives. it’s a bad way of generating revenue imo especially with resource grab fights. wish there was a better way for them to profit and heals we’re more affordable and had greater value. at the current prices it would cost more than peter parker’s wallet aka $4.99 to heal a rank 5 void from dead. that’s just silly
    njandy said:

Agreed. Percentage based would be nice but if that’s not possible could we talk about potions dropped in end game content. Why am I still getting L2 pots from end game content? Why is do war crystals drop L2 aw health pots for high tier wars? L4 pots should be the standard for these areas

it’s because kabam makes a lot of money off if potions and revives. it’s a bad way of generating revenue imo especially with resource grab fights. wish there was a better way for them to profit and heals we’re more affordable and had greater value. at the current prices it would cost more than peter parker’s wallet aka $4.99 to heal a rank 5 void from dead. that’s just silly
    Yeah they don't make anything on AQ at the highest level because the community will make a stink about it. Unfortunately when it comes to AW this is what gives the whales an advantage because they'll always open up their wallet to max heal so percentage based potions would mean more skill players can play higher war.

Let's talk about those level 2 AQ revives. WTH is 1650 health supposed to do?

Absolutely nothing, that's the point.