**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug Android

Thank you Kabam for taking my chance to win the hero I most want to win in this game! I am seriously thinking about stopping playing for this. I did not sleep right and I already spent many units trying to get the sequence and when I get the game of the bug! Now I have spent so many units for nothing and I will not win my Starlord thanks to you. Crystals and units will not compensate for my loss.

Comments

• Options
    Can logging in the game. Have Alliance War and can not participate. Arrange to try to get Mr. Voodoo, so Kabam when and how it will be fix?
    Cláudio Brazil.
  • Options
    eymennekeeymenneke Posts: 3
    why you always messup with updates? i cant login now for over 6 hours. was grinding arena for voodoo. now i cant never winn voodoo. very sad kabam
  • Options
    Felp2210Felp2210 Posts: 1
    Cada dia é um bug diferente nessas atualizações... Fala sério a kabam ta pedindo pra sai
  • Options
    OnePlus 3T Android 7.1.1 same issue. Unable to login for last 9 hours! War's stuck. Arena's progress is stuck. What is Kabam doing? No post to address the issue from them as well! Ridiculous support
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry that you're having login issues on your Android device. Since we have a lot of repeat posts about this, I'm going to make this thread the main post for this issue. I'll be closing your post now. Thanks so much for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.