**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let us choose to use specific rank up gems

Recently I wrote a ticket to the support section asking them to help me use a generic 5* 2-3 rank up gem that is sitting in my overflow. Their response was that the game Was behaving as intended, and that I wasn't allowed to use my generic gem that was in my overflow before I use my class specific ones for the same rank. I find this to be a terrible restriction that does nothing but cause grief to the summoner. Why can't I use a generic rank up gem if I have 5 of them waiting in my stash and I want to keep the 3 science ?? I can't believe I'm going to have to use all 3 science gems at once before Im allowed use a resource I earned fair and square. That's some BS.

Please change this in the next 9 days before my gem expires lol thanks.

Comments

• DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Posts: 46
    Swjacx said:

Recently I wrote a ticket to the support section asking them to help me use a generic 5* 2-3 rank up gem that is sitting in my overflow. Their response was that the game Was behaving as intended, and that I wasn't allowed to use my generic gem that was in my overflow before I use my class specific ones for the same rank. I find this to be a terrible restriction that does nothing but cause grief to the summoner. Why can't I use a generic rank up gem if I have 5 of them waiting in my stash and I want to keep the 3 science ?? I can't believe I'm going to have to use all 3 science gems at once before Im allowed use a resource I earned fair and square. That's some BS.

Please change this in the next 9 days before my gem expires lol thanks.

I had the same issue I had 2-3 gems of every class except science so I had to rank up classic cap and Yellowjacket(He’s getting a buff so not as sick about this one) to R3, just to prevent them from expiring. The cap on rank up gems is rather silly
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Can't you rank up any other r2 than a science?

(I do support your suggestion)
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    I have a 3-4 skill gem and a 3-4 generic 2017 gem but game doesn’t allow me to use my 3-4 generic 2017 one gwenpool as long as I have the 3-4 skill gem. Wtf
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    LLStash said:

I have a 3-4 skill gem and a 3-4 generic 2017 gem but game doesn’t allow me to use my 3-4 generic 2017 one gwenpool as long as I have the 3-4 skill gem. Wtf

So just do that one then
  • SwjacxSwjacx Posts: 15
    Lol I got warned by a moderator for bumping the post by tagging them. He took the time to quote why I was wrong for bumping but didn't even bother to address what I am actually saying in the post. How rude
  • SwjacxSwjacx Posts: 15
    LLStash said:

Exactly! It's so unfair for them to dictate which gem you must use first - it's your rewards you should be free to use them as you see fit. The response I received from kabam was - game is built that way, so you have to use whichever gem we find the least valuable first... I think it was just poor forethought in the design of this function.