**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should a Joe Fix It buff look like?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
Right now he's the worst of the Hulks, and I think that a buff could be upcoming this year. I'd like to see him keep the slots ability, but all of the buff values should be increased. I think along with each suit there should be an added bonus such as hearts gaining armor, and spades gaining furies, something else gaining immunities, etc. I would like to see him end up on par with the other Hulks but only time will tell.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    it shouldn't
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I like the slots mechanic but I wish they would make the rolling faster. Bump up the numbers, add more utility like petrify, slow, weakness and stuff like that based on suit
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My idea:

-Passive:
    Poison Immune, massive physical and energy resistance

-Gambler's Fate(or whatever the it is called:
    Spades:+10% attack per debuff
    Clubs: +50% debuff duration
    Hearts: Placing a debuff on the opponent grants Joe Fixit X amount of health
    Diamonds: Reduces debuff duration and accuracy on himself by 50%

-He can have 2 Gambler's Fate effects active throughout the fight and is chosen randomly at the start of the fight. These can be of the same type.

-Basic Attacks:
    Light Attacks: 20% chance to place a 8 second weakness on the opponent
    Medium Attacks: 30% chance to place a 8 second vulnerability on the opponent
    Heavy Attack: Refresh 5 debuffs on the opponent except Stun.(Max Debuffs refreshed per hit: 5)

-Special 1:
    20% chance to place a bleed on the opponent for 10 seconds
    50% chance to refresh a debuff on each hit
    If the last hit before this special was a light attack, reroll all of his Gambler's fate effects

-Special 2:
    Gain X amount of crit rating and damage
    For each debuff active on the opponent at the start of the special, gain a fury buff increasing attack by 15%.

-Special 3:
    Gain another Gambler's Fate effect
    Refresh all debuffs

Sig Ability:
    20%-100% chance to gain another Gambler's Fate effect at the start of the fight

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    sig- its just luck: you can select a pre fight to increase the odds of the roll you want anywhere from 20% to 60% chance

poison immunity since he is gamma. joe fixit has his fair share of injuries, gaining 20% resistance per bleed placed on you in one fight, stacking up to 80%

hearts-joe fixit taps into his gamma radiation to regen x amount of health over y seconds. this regen cannot be reversed. additionally, while regenning he gains x attack, increasing if the slot is chosen by the prefight.

at the beginning of the fight roll for a slot
    spades- joe fixit will do anything to win, rupturing opponents armor with each medium attack and placing weaknesses on every 3rd light attack. if this slot is chosen by the prefight weaknesses trigger on each light attack and armor breaks become stronger.

clubs- joe fixit isnt as dumb as the hulk, gaining block proficiency and armor rating as the fight goes on, as well as giving a x% concussion for 15 seconds on special attack hits. if the prefight activates this increase concussion duration by 5 seconds.

diamonds- joe fixit can defend his turf and knows how to show it, gaining 30% more combat power rate and gaining cruelty on special attack activation. if this is activated by the prefight, increase combat rate to 40%.

heavy attack- reroll the most recent slot activated (cooldown of 15s)

special one- sleeping with the fishes
    same special one animation, if more than half of these hits are critical gain precision for 10 seconds
    have 25% chance to gain an additional suit, the chance of this happening is increased by x% per slots activated during the fight

special two- double down
    right hook, left hook, and double wielding the tommy guns
    have 40% chance to gain an additional suit, the chance of this happening is increased by x% per slots activated during the fight.

special 3- all in
    opponent attempts to attack but joe fixit crushes their hand, pushes them and shoots them against the wall then punches them repeatedly with the same hair slickback at the end
    get rid of all slots and have a 50% chance to exchange each slot for slots that have x% increased potency, and gain x% attack per slot exchanged.

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I posted my idea for a buff a few times in a few threads, but it would basically run with the slot mechanic but would also play off of an actual slot machine, so there would be 3 suits that could be rerolled using a Heavy Attack. Each suit would grant different bonuses, but if you get 3 of the same suit, it would amplify said bonus. For example, a Heart would grant you some Regen among other things, but 3 of them would boost that Regen rate and boost the other abilities you would gain from the Heart suit.

The sig ability would allow the player to choose 1 un-rerollable suit to increase the reliability of utility. I can post my whole buff idea if you would like.

I posted my idea for a buff a few times in a few threads, but it would basically run with the slot mechanic but would also play off of an actual slot machine, so there would be 3 suits that could be rerolled using a Heavy Attack. Each suit would grant different bonuses, but if you get 3 of the same suit, it would amplify said bonus. For example, a Heart would grant you some Regen among other things, but 3 of them would boost that Regen rate and boost the other abilities you would gain from the Heart suit.

The sig ability would allow the player to choose 1 un-rerollable suit to increase the reliability of utility. I can post my whole buff idea if you would like.

Yes I want to see yours!!! You inspired mine a little bit lol
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Yes I want to see yours!!! You inspired mine a little bit lol
    Joe Fixit

Abilities

Passive
    An enhanced immune system provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battlerealm.

Gambler's Ruin
    At the start of the fight, Joe Fixit gains 3 random poker suits, each letting loose a different aspect of the Gamma-irradiated gangster he is.

Hearts: Joe triggers his accelerated healing ability, granting 142 health recovery per second per suit. When struck, the opponent has a 10% chance per suit to be inflicted with a Petrify debuff lasting 5 seconds, reducing Regeneration and Power Gain rate by 30% per suit.

Spades: Mr. Fixit is morally ambiguous at best and knows how to make his punches hurt. Each Medium Attack has a 14% per suit to inflict a Trauma debuff lasting 6 seconds, dealing an additional burst of 40% physical damage whenever he hits his opponent per suit. Each Light Attack has a 20% chance per suit to inflict a Weakness debuff lasting 4 seconds, reducing attack by 10% per suit. When struck, the opponent has a 10% chance per suit to be inflicted with a Fatigue debuff lasting 4 seconds, reducing Critical Rating by 113.16 per suit.

Clubs: Joe isn't some dumb brute, and he's smart enough to take advantage of anyone who thinks he is, granting +23.44 Critical Rating and +9.34 Critical Damage Rating per suit for each hit on his combo meter.

Diamonds: He may not be as big as the Hulk, but you still won't like him when you're angry. Joe gains up to 1130 Attack per suit based on lost health. Joe also gains +146 Attack per suit per debuff active on the opponent.

Heavy Attacks
    Joe rerolls all of his suits.

Special Attack 1
    80% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 2794 Direct Damage per identical suit.

Special Attack 2
    100% chance to Paralyze for 3.4 seconds, Stunning the opponent and reducing their Power and Regeneration rate by 50% per identical suit.

Special Attack 3
    100% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 4010 Direct Damage per identical suit.

Signature Ability

Rigged Game
    Joe Fixit may choose one permanent suit before the fight, replacing one of his 3 random poker suits. This cannot be re-rolled during the fight.
    If all 3 of Joe's suits are identical:
    Debuffs gain 30% potency and duration
    Attack, Critical Rating, and Critical Damage Rating are increased by 20%
    Healing abilities gain 30% potency
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Joe Fixit

Here's a version of Joe Fixit, aiming to make him at least a little useful to a questing team; but without giving him access to crazy levels of damage.
    A similar version was previously posted in the Champion Improvement Thread

Health - 33,837
    Attack - 2346

Passive - Gamma Resilience:
    Joe is immune to poison; and reduces the potency of Weakness, Exhaustion and Fatigue debuffs by 90%.

Gambler's Ruin:
    At the beginning of the fight, and whenever he lands a Heavy attack, Joe gains a Poker suit, and lets loose a different aspect of the gamma-powered gangster he is. The odds of each suit are equal, unless he's fighting a Skill champion; as cunning Joe knows they all shrug debuffs, so he stacks the deck, and reduces the chance of drawing Diamonds by half.
    • Hearts: Joe digs down deep to activate his Gamma-powered regeneration; passively healing for 6072 health per minute. He still loves to inflict pain though; and adrenaline surges boost his regeneration by 50% for 5 seconds when he inflicts a critical hit or throws a Special Attack.
    • Diamonds: Joe gets defensive, using careful jabs and blows to weaken his opponent. Each successful attack has a 14% chance to Weaken or Suppress his opponent, reducing their attack or their defensive power rate by 14% for eight seconds. On critical hits, the chance to inflict one of these debuffs increases by 50%. Max four stacks of each debuff
    • Clubs: Joe may not be as big as the Green Hulk, but he's still got plenty of Gamma-fuelled Rage to punish his opponents. Every second that Clubs is active, his Attack passively rises by 16.8, to a maximum bonus of 1680. Against Mystic opponents, Joe gains these benefits 50% faster.
    • Spades: Joe focuses an icy-cold rage against his opponent, gaining +32 critical rating per hit on his combo meter. Against opponents, whose PI exceeds his own, Joe gains +44 critical rating per hit instead.Max benefit at 80 hits.
    Signature - They call me Mister Fixit
    Once per fight, the first time he falls below 15% health, Mister Fixit gains the benefits of all four poker suits for 10 seconds.
    Additionally, Joe gains additional benefits depending on the suit he has activated.
    • Hearts - Joe's passive healing accelerates, increasing his health gain by up to 30%.
      His healing ability also enables him to reduce the duration of all debuffs by 40%.
    • Diamonds - Joe's no dumb brute; and uses his sharp intellect to sharpen up on his defense as well; gaining up to +26 block proficiency per hit of his combo meter. Maximum boost at a combo of 80
    • Clubs - Getting angrier than ever, whenever either he or his opponent activates a special attack, Joe has up to a 60% chance to trigger a non-stacking Fury buff, granting +850 Attack for seven seconds.
    • Spades - Each critical hit has up to a 60% chance to gain +600 Critical Damage Rating.
    Special attacks
    Special-1: This machine-gun attack can inflict up to four stacks of bleed; 60% chance to inflict each, for 840 direct damage over six seconds.
    Special-2: If Joe is using a red suit (Hearts or Diamonds), he has a 100% chance to inflict a Concussion debuff (-80% AAR) for eight seconds In a black suit, he has a 100% chance to inflict Stun for 2.5s.
    Special-3: This brutal attack inflicts Bleed (4488 Damage over six seconds). Additionally:
    If Joe is using a red suit, his battered opponent has a 70% chance to suffer a Power Leak Debuff (losing 40% of total Power over four seconds).
    In a black suit, Joe has a 70% chance to inflict a Trauma debuff for eight seconds (when struck, the opponent takes an additional 50% damage as a burst).

Synergies
    Abomination/Rhino
    - Forgotten Villains (Unique Synergy, does not stack):
    • Joe becomes Unstoppable on Dash attacks
    • Rhino - when Unstoppable, Critical hits have a 70% chance to inflict Armour Break (-500/5s)
    • Abomination - Critical hits have a 25% chance to inflict Poison (Intensity as if Abomination were bleeding) if the opponent has three or fewer poison stacks
    Hulk - Because I'm better than you! (Unique Synergy, does not stack):
    • Hulk's Fury effects gain +33% Potency
    • Joe gains +180 to his Critical Rating and Critical Damage Rating
    Other synergies: unchanged.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    He doesn't need a buff, he needs a nerf

For those who don't understand, I'm joking. He does deserve a buff

He doesn't need a buff, he needs a nerf

Don't worry guys in case anybody missed this hilarious joke I'm here to explain. Rather than contributing to the thread, he decided to pull a fast one on us and say the champion is good when he actually isn't. Funny right guys?