Dr Voodoo Vs Cavalier Angela

KiyaamKiyaam Member Posts: 3
In the final quest of the cavalier event quest there is an Angela on one of the paths. When using dr voodoo to fight the angela none of his abilities from his special 1 and 2 were triggering. This occurred both when brother Daniel was on voodoo and when brother Daniel was on Angela. When throwing special 1 the Spirit venom didn’t trigger on both even and odd combos. When throwing sp1 with an even combo you didn’t get the power burn and with an odd combo you didn’t get the power drain. Throwing a special 3 did trigger his abilities. Please investigate this bug Kabaam.

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Member Posts: 543 ★★★
    Voodoo's specials 1 and 2 rely on nullifying his Loas. Special 3 does not.

Loas are buffs and Angela's dupe gives her Nullify resistance of X% per buff. by adding more, you make it harder to nullify the Loas, and so make the abilities not trigger.

This is not a bug.
  • KiyaamKiyaam Member Posts: 3
    But my abilities didn’t trigger once during the fight. Even the first special I threw didn’t trigger anything. Even with the brother Daniel lowering her ability accuracy at the beginning. I’ve definitely used my abilities successfully against an Angela many times. I guess I must have just been the unluckiest guy in MCOC today
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Angela is the Mystic nullify trap.
  • KiyaamKiyaam Member Posts: 3
    I checked the max sig ability now. I see the potency. I should have know. I do now. Thanks.