Options

Leaving plat 4 alliance. Want map 4-5 and easy wars.

thronebreaker.

Extensive roster. Just want to chill and finish some content and not spend on wars and aq.

What’s that mean gold 3

Silver 1 I don’t care just want a 30 person alliance that is active. Cause I do like participating. Just life is getting busy and don’t want to work too hard.

Comments

• Options
    Amish666Amish666 Posts: 22
    hey. we are silver1(bounce to G3 sometimes). And do AQ(map4 w/mods). 3BGs for AW and AQ.
    Active but no line/discord. Dont hassle ppl as long as they help out..
    in game: amish666
  • Options
    Eze1775Eze1775 Posts: 8
    Hey , how is it going? My LINE id is King Ezekiel, we are a very active alliance and do Map 5. Our main focus is AQ, but we run 2 BG for war and usually place Gold 3.
  • Options
    iSlayUiSlayU Posts: 301
    In game name??
  • Options
    thabandjxjthabandjxj Posts: 8
    edited January 2021
    Hey our ally plays aq and aw and we dont need line so wanna join?

• Options

thronebreaker.

Extensive roster. Just want to chill and finish some content and not spend on wars and aq.

What’s that mean gold 3

Silver 1 I don’t care just want a 30 person alliance that is active. Cause I do like participating. Just life is getting busy and don’t want to work too hard.

Can you join my alliance the name is the chosen ones (kasi9)
  • Options
    Semi-retired crew w/ some noobs in the mix to keep us spry. Hit us up if you want. (Tag:-10k-)
  • Options
    JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Hi, we have just started so will b really chill for a while 😂 serious I think we think the same. We use line want to run Aq555 and 2 bg for war. Let me know if ur interested. My in game and line name is Zeus1020.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Hey Man. We would love to have you. WE run Map 5 and are currently Silver 2, but will finish silver 1 this season.

We use telegram, not line, but it is not required.