**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am not able to do 6.3.6...what to do

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Even though act 6 is nerfed i am not able to do 6.3.6, I don’t have ghost. Its also about particular champ and lots of revives. Ronan cheese doesn’t work anymore. Kabam should have removed node which gives him ability to use specials in sequence.

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Killmonger, LC, korg can tank his sp3 many times, but be ready for a long fight
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Maybe you could provide us with a screen of your champs so we can make suggestions based on them?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Champs with high crit rate and crit damage work. Show us your roster. That may help.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Heimdall synergy is an mvp for this fight since it would allow you tank a sp3 and theorectically you could survive at 1hp till Cap IW throws another sp3 which means more damage dealt in that time.
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Aegon can solo it with heimdal synergy
    Stark can just solo it you can in theory power control it enough but I have t tried cause frankly that sounds horrible
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Lordabck said:

Even though act 6 is nerfed i am not able to do 6.3.6, I don’t have ghost. Its also about particular champ and lots of revives. Ronan cheese doesn’t work anymore. Kabam should have removed node which gives him ability to use specials in sequence.

Emma frost can taunt on heavys when she is in telepath form and has very good crit rating and damage, so she might be helpful.
  • Options
    BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    yeah, definitely not trying to 100% that quest until they revert it back
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Hit-Monkey is another great option. You've got class advantage and guaranteed crits doing 3-hit combos.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Does vision still deal damage with his SP1 power burn?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    DannyB01 said:

Hit-Monkey is another great option. You've got class advantage and guaranteed crits doing 3-hit combos.

He is a good option. Problem with Hit Monkey is that except the guaranteed crits you have guaranteed revives use also 😉
    That surging vengeance, if I recall correct the node that CAIW is using specials with a specific row, needs to be removed 😠
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    I used unitsman
  • Options
    Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    I used Domino, that fight sucked, I dont care who who u use, it will be a long time before I 100% Act 6
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I solo'd him with Stark when I first ran through it. The Taunt comes in handy.
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    If u made it to that point, u CAN do it, u just don’t WANT to... be a big boy/girl save ya units and make it through the fight once and never revisit it again. This is silly. Ya it’s a tough node combo and **** fight but that’s act 6 for you.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I used stark spidey, he works really well. And corvus for as much damage as possible before sp3.
  • Options
    MetalJake said:

If u made it to that point, u CAN do it, u just don’t WANT to... be a big boy/girl save ya units and make it through the fight once and never revisit it again. This is silly. Ya it’s a tough node combo and **** fight but that’s act 6 for you.

Thats the point, so far skills are used for finishing quest but here i need lots and lots of units.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

MetalJake said:

Thats the point, so far skills are used for finishing quest but here i need lots and lots of units.
    The number of units used can be reduced considerably (all the way down to 0 in some cases) by skill.
  • Options

Lordabck said:

MetalJake said:

The number of units used can be reduced considerably (all the way down to 0 in some cases) by skill.
    For that i need suitable champ, i don’t have Starky,aegon or ghost. Nor KM or duped gwenpool
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Well nobody knows who you’ve got because you aren’t showing your roster.
    But if you don’t have the counter then you choose, sit there until you get the champs you need or power through with units.