**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can the Progression-based 24-hr Crystal be Put in a Calendar?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Needless to say, the 24-hr timer that resets only when it is claimed is much worse than it being in a calendar that can be claimed along with the monthly, weekly, and special calendars.

I'm certain this is not the first time this has been brought up. Does anyone know why?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    So if you don’t go in and claim it, you miss it. It isn’t meant to be a part of the calendar.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

So if you don’t go in and claim it, you miss it. It isn’t meant to be a part of the calendar.

If you don't log in for a whole day, you're missing it anyway. The issue with the timer is that it has to be claimed immediately to get the most of it. But it being in a calendar guarantees you get one everyday, whatever time of the day you log in.
  • CloudwalkerCloudwalker Posts: 4
    I think the better fix would be to change it into a 23 hour timer rather than the 24 hour one. Would be a nice change to have.
  • Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
    edited January 2021
    I think that it should be added to the calendar because either way, if you are not active then you won’t get it. And, lots of times I forget to claim it so it would be a nice change.