**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Superior IRON MAN is based on Liquid technology based on SYMBIOTE

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

So model 51.
This is what it's actually looks like

Can't wait for this guy's rework.
We don't have a good attacker base iron man in game. This can be very creative.

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah it is cool no
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Hopefully they rework him to better represent the cosmic class.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Could've sworn this guy was evil? Wasnt he always the villainous version of Tony?

I don't remember exactly but I read somewhere that there was an event in the comics called AXIS where the heroes became villains and vice-versa and this was Tony's armor during that time effectively making him a villain.I'm probably wrong but I know that I read something similar somewhere.
    yep , u r right
  • Options

Could've sworn this guy was evil? Wasnt he always the villainous version of Tony?

• Options

I don't remember exactly but I read somewhere that there was an event in the comics called AXIS where the heroes became villains and vice-versa and this was Tony's armor during that time effectively making him a villain.I'm probably wrong but I know that I read something similar somewhere.
    He is #Villain champ.
    KABAM made a mistake on details.
    Hope he gets a moder upgrade and a cool buff and #villain so we can use him on some content with #villain
    He is also available as 6 star. So may be an attack base iron man would be noice.