Options

Superior IRON MAN is based on Liquid technology based on SYMBIOTE

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

So model 51.
This is what it's actually looks like

Can't wait for this guy's rework.
We don't have a good attacker base iron man in game. This can be very creative.

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah it is cool no
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Hopefully they rework him to better represent the cosmic class.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Could've sworn this guy was evil? Wasnt he always the villainous version of Tony?

I don't remember exactly but I read somewhere that there was an event in the comics called AXIS where the heroes became villains and vice-versa and this was Tony's armor during that time effectively making him a villain.I'm probably wrong but I know that I read something similar somewhere.
    yep , u r right
  • Options

Could've sworn this guy was evil? Wasnt he always the villainous version of Tony?

• Options

I don't remember exactly but I read somewhere that there was an event in the comics called AXIS where the heroes became villains and vice-versa and this was Tony's armor during that time effectively making him a villain.I'm probably wrong but I know that I read something similar somewhere.
    He is #Villain champ.
    KABAM made a mistake on details.
    Hope he gets a moder upgrade and a cool buff and #villain so we can use him on some content with #villain
    He is also available as 6 star. So may be an attack base iron man would be noice.