**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No aq rewards

I haven't recieved my latest rank and milestone rewards for latest aq. Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Mine came in about five minutes ago
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Havent received mine as well
  • Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Seriously guys, have some patience. Mine came hope yours came too
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yea, you just need to be more patient. The rewards always come in. But they work from the top-down. So the highest ranking alliances get their rewards first, down to the bottom rated alliances getting theirs last. They always do it in this order.
  • Options
    poops143poops143 Posts: 6
    no their right. my alliance mates got the alliance rewards and i didn't. I restarted the game quite a few times but didnt get it
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Luke9523 said:

Yea, you just need to be more patient. The rewards always come in. But they work from the top-down. So the highest ranking alliances get their rewards first, down to the bottom rated alliances getting theirs last. They always do it in this order.

My alliance placed 1083 and it wasn't till 9 hours later that we received the rewards. I'd agree that the top alliances get their 1st, but to have to wait 9 hours for our rewards is a little ridiculous. We usually place around 1k and the times have varied from 3 hours to the 9 yesterday.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★