Let us choose to use specific rank up gems

SwjacxSwjacx Member Posts: 15
Recently I wrote a ticket to the support section asking them to help me use a generic 5* 2-3 rank up gem that is sitting in my overflow. Their response was that the game Was behaving as intended, and that I wasn't allowed to use my generic gem that was in my overflow before I use my class specific ones for the same rank. I find this to be a terrible restriction that does nothing but cause grief to the summoner. Why can't I use a generic rank up gem if I have 5 of them waiting in my stash and I want to keep the 3 science ?? I can't believe I'm going to have to use all 3 science gems at once before Im allowed use a resource I earned fair and square. That's some BS.

Please change this in the next 9 days before my gem expires lol thanks.

Comments

• DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Member Posts: 46
    Swjacx said:

Recently I wrote a ticket to the support section asking them to help me use a generic 5* 2-3 rank up gem that is sitting in my overflow. Their response was that the game Was behaving as intended, and that I wasn't allowed to use my generic gem that was in my overflow before I use my class specific ones for the same rank. I find this to be a terrible restriction that does nothing but cause grief to the summoner. Why can't I use a generic rank up gem if I have 5 of them waiting in my stash and I want to keep the 3 science ?? I can't believe I'm going to have to use all 3 science gems at once before Im allowed use a resource I earned fair and square. That's some BS.

Please change this in the next 9 days before my gem expires lol thanks.

I had the same issue I had 2-3 gems of every class except science so I had to rank up classic cap and Yellowjacket(He’s getting a buff so not as sick about this one) to R3, just to prevent them from expiring. The cap on rank up gems is rather silly
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Member Posts: 800 ★★★
    Can't you rank up any other r2 than a science?

(I do support your suggestion)
  • LLStashLLStash Member Posts: 132
    I have a 3-4 skill gem and a 3-4 generic 2017 gem but game doesn’t allow me to use my 3-4 generic 2017 one gwenpool as long as I have the 3-4 skill gem. Wtf
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    LLStash said:

I have a 3-4 skill gem and a 3-4 generic 2017 gem but game doesn’t allow me to use my 3-4 generic 2017 one gwenpool as long as I have the 3-4 skill gem. Wtf

So just do that one then
  • SwjacxSwjacx Member Posts: 15
    Lol I got warned by a moderator for bumping the post by tagging them. He took the time to quote why I was wrong for bumping but didn't even bother to address what I am actually saying in the post. How rude
  • SwjacxSwjacx Member Posts: 15
    LLStash said:

Exactly! It's so unfair for them to dictate which gem you must use first - it's your rewards you should be free to use them as you see fit. The response I received from kabam was - game is built that way, so you have to use whichever gem we find the least valuable first... I think it was just poor forethought in the design of this function.