**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 hit combo broke - MAD AI recovery

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    ALSO! Someone just commented on my youtube post of this vid that you can see it register a 1290 pt HIT/Damage during the so called block! NO WAY gonna get 1290 damage on a blocking opponent! Thanks @Crazycashcow Mcoc!

1j5c39hsdvfk.png
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Thanks for posting that. And I agree that it seems to get worse as the AI champ health gets lower.
  • Options
    TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    ALSO! Someone just commented on my youtube post of this vid that you can see it register a 1290 pt HIT/Damage during the so called block! NO WAY gonna get 1290 damage on a blocking opponent! Thanks @Crazycashcow Mcoc!

1j5c39hsdvfk.png

Woh this image proves alot @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Please look at the video and image.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting that. And I agree that it seems to get worse as the AI champ health gets lower.

I'm trying bro. ;)
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    If only we had video proof, maybe this would be acknowledged then
  • Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Aha! Now I see why sometimes sp's are getting blocked by opponents after a combo, even when the timing seems quite perfect. Was thinking it was me playing noob, but now m confirmed that A.I. is actually sometimes recovering faster when they're getting low on health.
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    The AI is clearly different. Kabam needs to fix this, there is proof everywhere.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Excellent proof folks. Glad to see I am not the only one experiencing this.

I experience also another issue in addition to these. I am on Samsung Galaxy s7. Android obviously.

Whenever I medium into an opponent that has at least 1 bar of power my fist or leg will go at least halfway thru and yet the opponent will unleash a special on me. In other words, instead of taking the damage on a medium attack, the AI will unleash a special. It's not just a visual issue. The timing is all messed up. If my fist or leg is thru my opponent then he or she shouldn't be able to cancel that and hit me with a special
  • Options
    MSRDLD wrote: »

I experience also another issue in addition to these. I am on Samsung Galaxy s7. Android obviously.

Whenever I medium into an opponent that has at least 1 bar of power my fist or leg will go at least halfway thru and yet the opponent will unleash a special on me. In other words, instead of taking the damage on a medium attack, the AI will unleash a special. It's not just a visual issue. The timing is all messed up. If my fist or leg is thru my opponent then he or she shouldn't be able to cancel that and hit me with a special

Hit box, framing timing, etc., all broke AF and only getting worse. They're going to have to start from scratch as current fight mechanics framework is nothing but duct tape and barbed wire at this point.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Would prefer it if they rolled back to pre 12.0 and only added the Spiderman evade fix
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »

Hit box, framing timing, etc., all broke AF and only getting worse. They're going to have to start from scratch as current fight mechanics framework is nothing but duct tape and barbed wire at this point.
    Hit box has always been stupid, why do you think they have those spark animations when you're hitting the opponent? Quick work around, kabam always looks for those instead of one's that last.