**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wouldnt it be great for Kabam to give amazing rewards at least once a month??

A Reward each month so can players be able to get better at the game

Wouldnt it be great for Kabam to give amazing rewards at least once a month?? 15 votes

I would like to request for at least a 4 Star Nexus Crystal each month for every player and give them a rare chance to get a 5 Star Nexus Crystal
53%
Antimoniter233MainzelAlyzanMars_UltorfenchchipsG么NGST么Gingerman_67groundedmaster20005 8 votes
Some beginners give up because they find it hard to upgrade champions or grow fast to complete more difficult missions for better rewards.
46%
UnDEADGamerNo_oneukJragonMaster170BOMBvoitelhefy2000KASHMONEYRAYAGENT_A7K 7 votes

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Why?
  • mariodevmariodev Posts: 6
    edited January 2021
    When Seatin was streaming Free To Play Variant 5 Conpletition, there was a dude, that was just spamming in chat "My account sucks" until Seatin told him to shut up and actually play the game. Now I'm telling You the same thing: don't cry about Kabam not giving players free things, and actually do something to deserve rewards
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Haha, no. Now shush.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

Aren't SQs enough? Those 25 K five star shards and 9K 6 star shards are just more than enough.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You already get. Just login and play the game
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Some beginners give up because they find it hard to upgrade champions or grow fast to complete more difficult missions for better rewards.
    Honestly my main account my main issue is iso and getting t5cc to reach thronebreaker but neither are locked away simply quest, grind arena or complete the cav monthly challenge to get them. However on my second account I started last month iso is so hard to get and I need it to progress farther in the story bc Honestly my skills are lackluster
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Honestly my main account my main issue is iso and getting t5cc to reach thronebreaker but neither are locked away simply quest, grind arena or complete the cav monthly challenge to get them. However on my second account I started last month iso is so hard to get and I need it to progress farther in the story bc Honestly my skills are l
  • You get a 4* every month for free
  • You get a 4* every month for free
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    I would like to request for at least a 4 Star Nexus Crystal each month for every player and give them a rare chance to get a 5 Star Nexus Crystal
    I thought he meant in addition to the EQ rewards.