Options

Aq solution

My wifes alliance got demoted to advanced tier on the last aq. Her alliance was not one of the ones there by mistake they just had a bad week. So this week they got on track and scored more than enough for promotion but now have to spend another week down there. Your solution to punishing some alliances accidently is to punish others intentionally? You make mistake after mistake and rather than just compensate people you come up with these stupid plans that make no sense. All u had to do was give the alliances affected the rewards they would have got for that score in the next tier up and left everything as it was. Now there are even more alliances affected and out of pocket rewards wise than there was from your original mistake. This has now cost my wife 2 t4b and loads of glory and she wasn’t even one of the people afftected in the first place. What a joke of a company

Comments

• Options
    SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Any alliance that went down by accident would naturally have gone back up today. So your solution fixes nothing for them because they still lose the rewards they should have got this week and punishes alot on top of that
  • Options
    AliabAliab Posts: 138
    And for the ones that were not misplaced and worked hard to Advance to expert this week are being held back for two weeks in advanced tier now! Yes I said two weeks because next week free maps and inflated scores! They just find ways to make the game less rewarding no matter how much effort you put. It really makes you so sad and lose all motivation to play. We spend good money and on our time on a game we used to love. But all these issues are making it almost impossible to play. Not to mention random fights this week turned into slow motion!!
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    From Mike:
    We realize that this now also affects Alliances that were placed in the correct tier in this most recent Series of Alliance Quests, because any movement of tiers will be voided. To compensate for the lack of promotion in tiers, the Top 700 Alliances in Advanced will receive 700 Glory, 1 Glory Crystal, and 1 Tier 4 Basic Catalyst in addition to the rewards you have earned for this current series
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Im not claiming these advanced bracket rewards...102m gets me 575 glory and 25k t4b shards...
  • Options
    My concern now is that we lose out on the glory store purchasing for this round because of how long it will take to get the rewards from this aq.