**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the Best way to use of BWCV?

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I got rank4-5 mystic gem from Variant 6 and I decided to go with unawakened BWCV.
She is currently at r3 5*.
I didn't use her much because I have r4 Vodoo awakened and 6* r1 Symbiote Supreme and Sasquatch.
So, I want to know her best playstyle and in what content she shines?

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

She can do anything you need her to.

well...
    bonk...go to horny jail
    no not like that. I was exaggerating that she doesn't have certain things like amazing synergies or Abyss utility or a good defense
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    She's a great champ with tons of utility.

1.She is my best counter for hyperion,just switch to poison mode,and gain some clairevoyance charges to nullify power gain and sp 2 for more control.

2.One of the best regen utility in game,with sp2 in curse of blood.

3.good prestige.

4.really good burst dmg.

5.She has tons of immunities.

I Use her like this- Switch to curse of hellfire first to deal some dmg,when health is a bit low switch to blood to regen,throw heavies for power gain against immune champs.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

She can do anything you need her to.

well...
    bonk...go to horny jail
    no not like that. I was exaggerating that she doesn't have certain things like amazing synergies or Abyss utility or a good defense
    Actually Claire is great in the Abyss, she can solo pretty much every Bleed/Poison/Incinerate Immune fight. There's a video of her Soloing Thing. Granted, it's 30 minutes long, but she can do it.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Get champ. Level up champ. Use in arena. Fin
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I just recently pulled her as a 6*. My roster is pretty nice and diverse, but she's definitely helping already.

With her bleed/poison/incinerate immunities, she can counter a lot of tricky nodes and defenders. I've used her for diss track, biohazard, that straight up bleed node, caltrops, etc.

She's been a new counter to Morningstar, Mephisto, Abomination, Man-Thing, and other debuff heavy defenders for me, which is awesome. Helps me save my other utility champs for the harder fights.

Overall, if I can, I usually play her in incinerate mode to get the extra damage. If I need to heal up, I'll keep comboing in incinerate mode and then finish with a light attack right as I get to my SP2.

I'm still new to her and have a lot to learn, but that's what I've learned so far. Hopefully that helps!
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    End with light attacks to switch between phases. Bleed phase for regen with sp2, poison for power control and incinerate for burst damage.

Ever tried her caltrops ?
    She will be spamming sp3s 😜
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

Human Torch is an easy fight when she's in incinerate mode because she immune to incinerate

Not if he goes nova and he will fast if it's harder content.

Also, no one else noted she hits way better with suicides and that's where her ability real shines since a percentage of the attack is what gives more regen/power gain/damage She offsets the suicides with her immunities and ability to regen too.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Thanks Guys, I think she will be the right choice to rank 5.
    Waiting for T1 alpha, not getting enough of it these days.😅