Path to uncollected. Stuck on 5.2.4

sufsadis121sufsadis121 Member Posts: 28
Can someone tell me which team i should take intk 5.2.4.

Comments

• sufsadis121sufsadis121 Member Posts: 28
    These are my champs
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Can we see your roster?
    These are my champs

• Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Member Posts: 159
    Bring Doom, Warlock, Aegon, Sunspot, and Arch Angel.
    If you can, activate Despair before going in.

Go for the Optimism and Pessimism path.
    1. Doom for Yellowjacket (Try to block his SP 1 or bait SP 2, don't dex SP 1)
    2. Aegon for Deadpool
    3. Aegon for Colossus
    4. Aegon for Punisher
    5. Arch Angel or Sunspot for Iron Patriot
    6. Arch Angel or Sunspot for Iron Man
    7. Aegon for Deadpool (X-force)
    8. Arch Angel or Sunspot for War Machine
    9. Doom for Hulk
    10. Doom for Loki
    11. Warlock for Storm boss.

My only other advice is bring units, revives, health potions, and the resilience to restart a couple times.
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★

Bring Doom, Warlock, Aegon, Sunspot, and Arch Angel.
    If you can, activate Despair before going in.

Go for the Optimism and Pessimism path.
    1. Doom for Yellowjacket (Try to block his SP 1 or bait SP 2, don't dex SP 1)
    2. Aegon for Deadpool
    3. Aegon for Colossus
    4. Aegon for Punisher
    5. Arch Angel or Sunspot for Iron Patriot
    6. Arch Angel or Sunspot for Iron Man
    7. Aegon for Deadpool (X-force)
    8. Arch Angel or Sunspot for War Machine
    9. Doom for Hulk
    10. Doom for Loki
    11. Warlock for Storm boss.

My only other advice is bring units, revives, health potions, and the resilience to restart a couple times.

Archangel isn’t going to work as well as you think because he’s not awakened. If you get him awakened I suggest going for this. Other wise bring doom, warlock (he can cancel out the masochism regen), and then whoever else you feel most comfortable with. To deal with masochism I suggest parrying to trigger the node, dashing back, and then parrying again.
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,651 ★★★★★
    Warlock will be very useful as he can stop the regen and is good for the boss, bring Doom, susnpot, sorceror supreme and any other champ you like using but warlock will probably be the one you should use for the whole quest . Also don't rely on parry to much try and treat the fight like a stun immune node. Practicing intercepting will also be useful. I was stuck on this quest for so damn long it was stupidly frustrating and made me hate masochism with burning passion but just save up your units and potions and push through. Good luck!
  • GardenerGardener Member Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Try level up that AA as quick as possible lol, adn get him awakened, if u have a 5* AG u can use it on void. You have some very good 5* that u can level up going forward
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Member Posts: 117
    I'm stuck here too. I have a 5* R4 Blade, LC, and Stealth Spidey and A 5* R3 Sunspot and Venom The Duck can I get through 5.2.4 with this team?
  • thabandjxjthabandjxj Member Posts: 8
    gL4C1eR said:

I'm stuck here too. I have a 5* R4 Blade, LC, and Stealth Spidey and A 5* R3 Sunspot and Venom The Duck can I get through 5.2.4 with this team?

easily mate just practise against yellowjacket first