Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I am exhausted

Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Since 2017 i am playing MCOC . I am waiting for corvus still didnt get him as 5*-6*. Also have been waiting for AEGON NICK FURY AND DOOM since they were released. But didnt get anyone of them my most wanted n awaited champs.
Mostly on line n other social media i see players opening m mostly they get is doom nick fury aegon n corvus n thats for 5*-6* rarity make me really jealous about it.
But instead i am getting all new champs i didnt expected hitmonkey, professor x Apoclapyse tigra spider ham guardian void omega red cull obsidian namor guillotine 2099 sorcrer supereme red guardian sorcrer supereme all since last 2 months
Dont know whats wrong is kabam dont want me to have nick aegon doom n corvus or my luck dont want to give me them
Does those crystal depend on luck or something other?

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    get some rng or be happy with wut u got
  • Options
    @Grean i have problems with rng not getting any such new champs in my second id but dont have those 4 champs too which i want most
  • Options
    Vipul9987 said:

@Grean i have problems with rng not getting any such new champs in my second id but dont have those 4 champs too which i want most

You have to learn to use what u have and lower ur expectations
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    It must stink to be incredibly lucky and pull champs only slightly less powerful than the best in the game. I feel bad for you.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    The crystals are completely random. You can't be waiting for a certain one or two champs forever. Learn to use what you have. I still don't have Nick Fury or Aegon, although I was lucky enough to get a 5* Dr Doom.
  • Options
    Btw why would you want aegon if he's bugged
  • Options
    @danielmath @SpideyFunko yes i complain but its about rng i really just missed ckrvus 5* for more then 8-9 time for one or two roll Overs rarely see doom aegon n nick in crystals i spin right from when i tap crystal to the champ on which crystal stops i dont see doom nick n aegon
    If you think its brag post let me tell you aegon doom are the champs i am waiting for to take to rank 5 saved gems n sigs for them all just so that i can rank up them fast n start abyass n lol n without those 2 champs its really time consuming
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Vipul9987 said:

@danielmath @SpideyFunko yes i complain but its about rng i really just missed ckrvus 5* for more then 8-9 time for one or two roll Overs rarely see doom aegon n nick in crystals i spin right from when i tap crystal to the champ on which crystal stops i dont see doom nick n aegon
    If you think its brag post let me tell you aegon doom are the champs i am waiting for to take to rank 5 saved gems n sigs for them all just so that i can rank up them fast n start abyass n lol n without those 2 champs its really time consuming

If it seems too time consuming, then ur not dedicated enuf to the game. u could probably do lol with 4* aegon if u run suicides
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Hyperion and CMMCU >>>> Corvus
  • Options
    Mitriax said:

Hyperion and CMMCU >>>> Corvus

• Options
    @danielmath @Grean @spideyFunko @Crcrcrc @luke9523 @Mitriax
    To be honest i wanted to gather attention of few guys n you are here i wanted aome guys to review a post i made on suggesttion n request of
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/suggestion thats the link
    I see many peoples here viewing mostly posts in general discussion
    But not actually hling in suggestion n request feed and see whats actully going there . Many peoples give there suggestion for game or champs buffs n some new ideas but i dont see anyone replying them or viewing them
    Believe me i thought someone will atleast review n waited for 10-20 mins but no one showed up
    Then i decided to make a brag post n what happens just within 2 mins i saw t306 peoples viewed this brag post and you guys commented
    But still in there suggestion n request feed there are no reviews. I understand peoples are better to do waste talks but they wont just go in suggestion feed n give others review.
    And about that brag post you guys really think someone wil be not happy with suchc godly champs added in roaster all off sudden
    Lol
    I dont need aegon or nick nor cg or. Doom
    But please i want you all to go n view n please reply to that post in suggestion feed
    Link is below
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/suggestion
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
    wait so this was a big brain plug for another thread
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko i think you got me right there