**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am exhausted

Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Since 2017 i am playing MCOC . I am waiting for corvus still didnt get him as 5*-6*. Also have been waiting for AEGON NICK FURY AND DOOM since they were released. But didnt get anyone of them my most wanted n awaited champs.
Mostly on line n other social media i see players opening m mostly they get is doom nick fury aegon n corvus n thats for 5*-6* rarity make me really jealous about it.
But instead i am getting all new champs i didnt expected hitmonkey, professor x Apoclapyse tigra spider ham guardian void omega red cull obsidian namor guillotine 2099 sorcrer supereme red guardian sorcrer supereme all since last 2 months
Dont know whats wrong is kabam dont want me to have nick aegon doom n corvus or my luck dont want to give me them
Does those crystal depend on luck or something other?

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    get some rng or be happy with wut u got
  • Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    @Grean i have problems with rng not getting any such new champs in my second id but dont have those 4 champs too which i want most
    Vipul9987 said:

@Grean i have problems with rng not getting any such new champs in my second id but dont have those 4 champs too which i want most

You have to learn to use what u have and lower ur expectations
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It must stink to be incredibly lucky and pull champs only slightly less powerful than the best in the game. I feel bad for you.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    The crystals are completely random. You can't be waiting for a certain one or two champs forever. Learn to use what you have. I still don't have Nick Fury or Aegon, although I was lucky enough to get a 5* Dr Doom.
    Btw why would you want aegon if he's bugged
    @danielmath @SpideyFunko yes i complain but its about rng i really just missed ckrvus 5* for more then 8-9 time for one or two roll Overs rarely see doom aegon n nick in crystals i spin right from when i tap crystal to the champ on which crystal stops i dont see doom nick n aegon
    If you think its brag post let me tell you aegon doom are the champs i am waiting for to take to rank 5 saved gems n sigs for them all just so that i can rank up them fast n start abyass n lol n without those 2 champs its really time consuming
    edited January 2021
    Vipul9987 said:

@danielmath @SpideyFunko yes i complain but its about rng i really just missed ckrvus 5* for more then 8-9 time for one or two roll Overs rarely see doom aegon n nick in crystals i spin right from when i tap crystal to the champ on which crystal stops i dont see doom nick n aegon
    If you think its brag post let me tell you aegon doom are the champs i am waiting for to take to rank 5 saved gems n sigs for them all just so that i can rank up them fast n start abyass n lol n without those 2 champs its really time consuming

If it seems too time consuming, then ur not dedicated enuf to the game. u could probably do lol with 4* aegon if u run suicides
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Hyperion and CMMCU >>>> Corvus
    Mitriax said:

Hyperion and CMMCU >>>> Corvus

@danielmath @Grean @spideyFunko @Crcrcrc @luke9523 @Mitriax
    To be honest i wanted to gather attention of few guys n you are here i wanted aome guys to review a post i made on suggesttion n request of
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/suggestion thats the link
    I see many peoples here viewing mostly posts in general discussion
    But not actually hling in suggestion n request feed and see whats actully going there . Many peoples give there suggestion for game or champs buffs n some new ideas but i dont see anyone replying them or viewing them
    Believe me i thought someone will atleast review n waited for 10-20 mins but no one showed up
    Then i decided to make a brag post n what happens just within 2 mins i saw t306 peoples viewed this brag post and you guys commented
    But still in there suggestion n request feed there are no reviews. I understand peoples are better to do waste talks but they wont just go in suggestion feed n give others review.
    And about that brag post you guys really think someone wil be not happy with suchc godly champs added in roaster all off sudden
    Lol
    I dont need aegon or nick nor cg or. Doom
    But please i want you all to go n view n please reply to that post in suggestion feed
    Link is below
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/categories/suggestion
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    wait so this was a big brain plug for another thread
    @SpideyFunko i think you got me right there