**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio?

jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled Mysterio, any tips would help, also any synergy tips would help. How good is he? Thanks everyone!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    @Thebombsquad1 any tips do?
  • Options
    Is he worth level/rank up?
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    jaysavage said:

Is he worth level/rank up?

Probably
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Get to sp3 get 3 charges and heavy dont waste sig stones or awakening gems on him he doesn't need it
  • Options
    Alright thanks everyone appreciate the tips.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    It is taking more hits compared to Spider-man (Symbiote) to take down WS (RoL).

Am I playing Mysterio incorrectly?
  • Options
    jaysavage said:

Damage is not what always makes a champion @winterthur

I do understand that. So, it is ok that in this particular long fight, Mysterio does not do so well?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

oh no! It took more hits, that must suck! Not like his specials have a lot more hits than Symbiote Spideys!
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Yeah you are. You want to have 3 Chemical Gases, throw a Sp3, get 3 more chemical gases ASAP and pop a heavy. Big poison damage.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @winterthur this is me just playing a normal Mysterio damage rotation. Not even trying to minimize hits. r2 6* no suicides or boosts.
  • Options
    Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    He's Utility God
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

@winterthur this is me just playing a normal Mysterio damage rotation. Not even trying to minimize hits. r2 6* no suicides or boosts.

Yeah, I just got something similar with my R4 5* and a synergy team trying to minimize hits. Throwing double mediums, then a heavy at 3 chemical gas up to the Sp3, repeat keeps the hit count low.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Yeah you are. You want to have 3 Chemical Gases, throw a Sp3, get 3 more chemical gases ASAP and pop a heavy. Big poison damage.
    Got it down to 180 hits, @Etjama.
    Thanks for the tips!

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

oh no! It took more hits, that must suck! Not like his specials have a lot more hits than Symbiote Spideys!
    Thank you for pointing that out