**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these Crystals are really better?

Suggest from your past experiences

Which of these Crystals are really better? 63 votes

Mystic Science
49%
rishisaiCupidFire_MarineMysterioAleorRockyshockyRookiieEtjamaCtfz35BerjibsGinjabredMonstaKeyBIcy000Thoye3PyrdaJragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69udyedagainCloudwalkerAmneties 31 votes
Mutant Skill
41%
SnakeEyes69RCunhaAntimoniter233TheHoodedDormammuredsoxpatsfan89_Sham_C19h28o2Blackshadow0203EdwxnThicco_ModeMasterpuffIronGladiator22Steel_Ball_RunJohnyBoyBen_15455SkyLord7000CrcrcrcHelluvaPullYodabolt21Negative_100 26 votes
Cosmic Tech
9%
CrasyduckAnother_NameTrashPanda12Thebombsquad1NuclearOrkBlackTuran 6 votes

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    From my first mystic and science I pulled Claire
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Grean said:

From my first mystic and science I pulled Claire

Cheers :)
    CGR2020 said:

I pulled Claire too, but only after a freaking Juggernaut. At least I also pulled a Kali dupe from there.

Is kali sorcerer supreme?
    CGR2020 said:

I pulled Claire too, but only after a freaking Juggernaut. At least I also pulled a Kali dupe from there.

Were Mutant Skill ones good for u?
    CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Yes. And the first time dual class crystals came out, I pulled 5* Archangel. I also got the attention of @Fluffy_paws from that lol.
    Mutant Tier is Broke , Great Wins but the Losses of Skill class compensate that , Sad life
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Mutant Skill
    I got Aegon after opening 3
    Crcrcrc said:

I got 3 dupes on sentry in a row from mystic and science
    Crcrcrc said:

Woah
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Yes. And the first time dual class crystals came out, I pulled 5* Archangel. I also got the attention of @Fluffy_paws from that lol.
    Uh did you? I don't tend to keep track of people pulling Archangel, I'm not that crazy
    Mutant Skill
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Uh did you? I don't tend to keep track of people pulling Archangel, I'm not that crazy
    Then why does everyone know that you don't have a 6* AA, as well as knowing that you REALLY want one?
    That doesn't mean fluffy paws tracks every person who owns AA.
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Then why does everyone know that you don't have a 6* AA, as well as knowing that you REALLY want one?
    Because I'm me, I'm not other people. I keep track of my pulls? Confused lol
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Actually it does if you add logic into the equation
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mystic Science

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Because I'm me, I'm not other people. I keep track of my pulls? Confused lol
    I can't even keep track of who I pull much less anyone else's. The other day I said out loud, "Blade? Where did he come from?"
    Mutant Skill
    Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Ah yes logic. That makes sense
    Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Well not for you of course :D
    edited January 2021
    Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

No it doesn't? The only people I can name that have any Archangel other than myself is karatemike bc i watched his crystal opening where he duped him and instantly r3'd and i remember bc his reaction was amazing.
    I get tagged in posts about him being pulled and I say congrats but I don't exactly make note of the username in a journal or something.
    Also this discussion is going off topic. My tag was pointless, i have nothing to contribute bc i don't think either dual is better than the other bc its very roster dependent. So i really don't know why I'm being unnecessarily tagged after asking repeatedly not to be
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    No one
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Mystic Science
    Mutant is amazing but Skill is lacking, so it evens out. Both Mystic and Science are pretty good, more so Mystic. Also, this crystal has Quake. Immediately better than all others.

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

No it doesn't? The only people I can name that have any Archangel other than myself is karatemike bc i watched his crystal opening where he duped him and instantly r3'd and i remember bc his reaction was amazing.
    I get tagged in posts about him being pulled and I say congrats but I don't exactly make note of the username in a journal or something.
    Sorry I misread I thought you were SpideyFunko, lol
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Mystic Science
    Got some pretty good ones out of these. Tried the Mutant/Skill one too but RNG had led me to receive more skill champs than mutant champs. (That's why I personally like the Science/Mystic one more)
    CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Lol Moot you sound like a freaking brilliant genius!
    Hey man dont talk to me like that... or I will start disagreeing with you
    CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

I said that you sound like a genius, I was complimenting you!
    Pasito senor-sito...
    Thats what I thought. Noob.
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

I said that you sound like a genius, I was complimenting you!
    Pasito senor-sito...
    Thats what I thought. Noob.
    Dude, what's your deal?
    @CGR2020 Please come back to the forums bro I am sorry I made the wrong choices and now I see that :'(:'(:'(
    All the times I said I was disagreeing with you I never did, I was just joking around but I did not make it clear. I even got a pretty good score on the quiz about you!! But now I made you quit please come back bro all the cool people all want you back.

PLEASE COME BACK DUDE!!!!