**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Scarlet Witch (Sigil)

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
Based on the boss in the eq, how good do u think she would be as an attacker/defender?

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Im not sure but is she even coming out? i think she might come out as a trophy champ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Who said she was coming with the Sigil?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

It’s her name
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

That'll be EA level bs.
    I think she'll be better than doom and claire.

It’s her name
    Is it? Lol. Literally didn't realize that. My bad.
    Djin said:

That'll be EA level bs.
    It's one Champ out of 160 or more. I doubt it's that bad.

@GroundedWisdom
    If she was to come with Sigil Kabam Miike wouldn't announce that this month we only have one champ.
    She was going to release this month but WandaVision got delayed so Marvel may have asked kabam to delay her.

Sigil is a word that means symbol with magical powers.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    She has the potential to be a really solid attacker but I don’t see much defensive potential. She doesn’t really have anything that makes her super annoying and her specials are quite easy to evade.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Yeah... defensively, nothing to enticing... attacking however, she could be a top tier mystic... but really, you never can tell until you play them.

I personally hope she is NOT released.
    Djin said:

@GroundedWisdom
    If she was to come with Sigil Kabam Miike wouldn't announce that this month we only have one champ.
    She was going to release this month but WandaVision got delayed so Marvel may have asked kabam to delay her.

Sigil is a word that means symbol with magical powers.
    I know what Sigil means. It's also a possibility. I don't know, quite frankly. One Champ released for regular circulation. That's not really the same as one Champ available through the Sigil. All I was saying was if they only offer her through the Sigil, that's not EA-style profiteering. It's only one Champ. If she does come through the Sigil, be prepared for the "pay-to-win" rants. Lol.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Imagine them releasing 3 champs in Jan to compensate
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Maybe not immediately getting the champion but having the chance to buy a specific featured crystal in the Black ISO Market to get her but I don't know. Maybe they just delayed her release to align with Wandavision.
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    Wait for minute, you can guess the calculation for a period of month, They will announce and she will appear in this month

Jubilee arena 14/01/2020 - 22/01/2020
    Stryfe arena 28/01/2020 - 04/02/2020

In this gap, we can calculate
    The result is 7 days is left so I can guess she will come in this particular sum so she will be come in new arena in this month or next month

Because the february, the time to summer and we know that the next champ is hercules and due to that time they can officially be announced but don't think she will be rare and sigil one

So wait and watch
    edited January 2021

Wait for minute, you can guess the calculation for a period of month, They will announce and she will appear in this month

The result is 7 days is left so I can guess she will come in this particular sum so she will be come in new arena in this month or next month

Because the february, the time to summer and we know that the next champ is hercules and due to that time they can officially be announced but don't think she will be rare and sigil one

So wait and watch

Hercules isn’t coming In February

he’s coming in June-July-August
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

So wait and watch

Early june to be more precise

So wait and watch

Early june to be more precise
    ...you’re right
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★

So wait and watch

Uhm well jubilee arena and stryfe arena must have passed since we are in 2021 not 2020
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Kabam....what do you have against Scarlett Witch?

She was one of the last champions to be available as a 5*
    Every other Avenger has a 2nd playable version, Black Widow has 3
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I was wondering the same
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    Well, I am not talking about hercules I just said for guess and not 7 there is 8 days gap, I think it will not be scarlett witch, it is almost cable or anyone
    But next month there is of heavy time because

Mole man
    Terrax
    Kingpin
    Yellowjacket

These champions are going to be buffed in next month so wait and see, what kabam going to do about these issue