**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Throw Luke Cage a bone

If there is a review of champs going on, how about showing Luke Cage a little love? Make his invincibility trigger on every special- not so that he can perms chain it, but maybe if you manage your energy carefully a double chain like Ronan's stun.

Would anyone else go for this?

Comments

• Options
    WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    I made a post when The Defenders came out, hoping for a buff. I swear if they don't buff Luke Cage..

On the loading page, it says skill champions have bleed to counter high base attributes of science champions but funny enough most science champions have the WORST crit rate and damage.

A refreshing of his invulnerable ability by his SP3 will greatly improve him, there is already invulnerable boosts so Luke Cages only good ability just got spread out to every champ. I really hope they buff his damage output. His fighting style is really fun to play, he's the only street fighter type. Make him strong please.
  • Options
    I would love him to get a redux..I pulled him in 5* and would like to use him for something besides arena