**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.1.6 Sentinel

TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Working on act 6.1 exploration and I only have 6.1.6 left. Which champs would be the best option for Sentinel? If possible, to solo Sentinel because I don’t have a lot of units left.

The cosmic champs that I have are CMM, Venom, Hyperion, Cull, Medusa, Gamora

Champs from other classes who I’m considering would be Thing, Guillotine 2099, Doom, Torch, Wasp, Magik, Wasp. I don’t have Quake.

I’m thinking of reserving 2 or 3 permanent spots for reliable boss killer and the rest would be path clearer as some paths require specific counters. If there are other better options, please do tell me as I have the champ but not ranked up yet. Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    CMM, Hyperion and Medusa all sound like great options, especially Medusa
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Medusa
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If you keep armour shatter up Medusa is the top choice. You can wail on Sentinel without him ever throwing a special again.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Guilly99 works fantastic for him. No reliance on specials and her energy damage doesn't get affected by analysis
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Actually tested Guilly out recently for someone else asking about it in a discord server. She was excellent

https://streamable.com/te5uj2
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    Red Mags Would Be Great
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I used hype for my first clear and melted him, used g99 for exploration and I’d say she’s one of the best, r5 was doing it in 80-90 hits from memory.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Working on act 6.1 exploration and I only have 6.1.6 left. Which champs would be the best option for Sentinel? If possible, to solo Sentinel because I don’t have a lot of units left.

The cosmic champs that I have are CMM, Venom, Hyperion, Cull, Medusa, Gamora

Champs from other classes who I’m considering would be Thing, Guillotine 2099, Doom, Torch, Wasp, Magik, Wasp. I don’t have Quake.

I’m thinking of reserving 2 or 3 permanent spots for reliable boss killer and the rest would be path clearer as some paths require specific counters. If there are other better options, please do tell me as I have the champ but not ranked up yet. Thank you

Just Quake it.
  • AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30
    Most of the cosmic champs you mentioned except for Medusa gain their buffs at the start or close to the start of the fight. Considering that Sentinel has fisticuffs for the first 30 seconds, don't take any of them, except for Medusa. I myself took the guy down with my r5 Doom, just giving him one combo, baiting an sp1 and then repeating. It was quite safe, and I was able to take around 40% off each time. I'm not really sure about how Hyperion would function, because I've never really used him much, but I suppose he could do some great damage too. And if your g2099 is at least r3, I suppose her damage could be enough to take him down in one go, otherwise she would have to do the ramp up all over again. So maybe one of those spots could be for Medusa, one for g2099( just ramp her up on a fight before ) and the last for doom. I myself took down the entire path with only doom, so maybe you could fit some more of these boss killers onto there.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Medusa, if duped ( and BB synergy helps too) is hands down the game's #1 Robot Killer. Period. And fight me me if you think otherwise. Red Mags is #2. White Mags is perhaps #3 and Aarkus is #4 ( unless you are good at using him and keeping Armor shattered on as much time as possible... of you are then he might be even #2, but afaik its too tricky to keep armor shattered on with Aarkus).

However, a ramped up CMM ( helps if you have her with NF Synergy) would also do short work of that Sentinel. Hype would work too.