**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil Hells Kitchen

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
This isn't gonna be a thread where I **** on him and say he's bad. Recently I got a featured 6 star crystal and pulled him and at first I though it was a dud but I used him and I don't get why he gets so much hate. Yes he is bad with suicides but he has lots of utility and damage output. He has physical resistance which definitely helps when your getting hit, The instant bleed buff on the sp3 lasts for 70 seconds! And basically turns him into red hulk for a while, He has a super high crit chance since he has his precision and while in is sticks apprentice stance he gains more cit rating, While In apprentice stance he refuces the opponents ability accuracy by 65%!, He also has very nice damage with the instant bleeds on the sp3, The bleeds from the sp2, and the fury that he gains after the rage he gets from the sp2 expires. Overall I am super happy I got him and I definitely think I'm gonna take my 6 star rank 3 :)

Comments

• Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Sorry about my spelling on some parts. Didn't re-read my post before posting lol
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Maxwell24 said:

This isn't gonna be a thread where I **** on him and say he's bad. Recently I got a featured 6 star crystal and pulled him and at first I though it was a dud but I used him and I don't get why he gets so much hate. Yes he is bad with suicides but he has lots of utility and damage output. He has physical resistance which definitely helps when your getting hit, The instant bleed buff on the sp3 lasts for 70 seconds! And basically turns him into red hulk for a while, He has a super high crit chance since he has his precision and while in is sticks apprentice stance he gains more cit rating, While In apprentice stance he refuces the opponents ability accuracy by 65%!, He also has very nice damage with the instant bleeds on the sp3, The bleeds from the sp2, and the fury that he gains after the rage he gets from the sp2 expires. Overall I am super happy I got him and I definitely think I'm gonna take my 6 star rank 3 :)

It's good that you liked him.
    But bro, there are lot of champs who can do lot better than him with better survivability and damage output.
    His kit is awesome but he need minor tweaks like regeneration rate restored to normal(can make rage debuff passive) and either fury duration should increase or every rage should convert to fury.
    I am fine with other kits. Even sp3 35% chance to apply instant bleed is just ok.

If he got these minor tweaks, he will be in top 10 or top5 skill champs for me, atleast.
    I like DAREDEVIL. But, at this point of time, he is just not good enough.

Hope Kabam fix DDHK as there was huge communication gap during his buff as there were no beta testing.

#fixDDHK
    Did you just post the same comment twice?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Faseeh said:

Raichu626 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Maxwell24 said:

But bro, there are lot of champs who can do lot better than him with better survivability and damage output.
    His kit is awesome but he need minor tweaks like regeneration rate restored to normal(can make rage debuff passive) and either fury duration should increase or every rage should convert to fury.
    I am fine with other kits. Even sp3 35% chance to apply instant bleed is just ok.

If he got these minor tweaks, he will be in top 10 or top5 skill champs for me, atleast.

Hope Kabam fix DDHK as there was huge communication gap during his buff as there were no beta testing.

#fixDDHK
    I think he did but why would anyone do that on purpose?
    Occasionally a comment goes to adjudication limbo; and if you've got a draft version you might do it again. It happens.

I'm glad the OP is enjoying him. He does look like he's got some value now; even if he's totally incompatible with suicides or certain nodes. As I don't run suicides myself, I don't think I'll be thrilled if I pull him as a 6*, but probably won't cry, either.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

Raichu626 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Maxwell24 said:

#fixDDHK
    I think he did but why would anyone do that on purpose?
    It wasn't on purpose but if it got some attention of kabam then I am ok with that.
    😂😅
    Sorry for the confusion
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I find it hard to get this guy going, but glad to finally see someone enjoying him
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I think I have a use for him in 1 path of act 7.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Happy for the OP that they are enjoying him and ranking him up. Despite the issues he’s a fun champ to play casually with good animations, and there is something to be said for having a champ or two that you enjoy using just for the sake of it.

But if he gets a small tweak or two he could be useful in a more wider sense. :)
  • Honestly I wish I got Daredevil HK as my 4*
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    At max sig he can have 100% damage mitigation from passives, so far that's an ability only he can access in the skill class, Falcon coming close
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★

DDHK's damage is TERRIBLE. They should give his righteous wrath phase a 100% chance to instant bleed and maybe turn his rage debuff from sig ability into a fury as well

But your profile pic tho....
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    He's is pretty good. Has his uses and way better than before but I would not R3 him.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Rouger4 said:

DDHK's damage is TERRIBLE. They should give his righteous wrath phase a 100% chance to instant bleed and maybe turn his rage debuff from sig ability into a fury as well

But your profile pic tho....

Daredevil is one of my favorite Marvel characters. That is why he is my profile pic.
    However it is obvious that he still needs to be changed

This discussion has been closed.