**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.2 Mr. Sinister help please

jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all, I'm on 6.2.2 and I'm sorta stuck on Mr. Sinister. Any poison immune champ I have doesn't have a fury buff so I can't really do it, I do have Heimdall though. I'll post all my poison immune champs down below. Also I don't have Hela or Angela so yeah...
-Claire, Ghost, Aegon?, Mysterio, Ultron, Dormamu
Should I go for tech/cosmic duals and hope for Angela, hela, Warlock, G2099, etc. Thanks!!!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost with heavys and sp3 only. You could make it. Best of luck.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    CMM works wonders against him if you have her...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost works great and aegon might do alright but he'll crit a ton
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @Stark154667 No I was asking if I should go for them. @OneManArmy How will ghost do it with her guaranteed crits?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@Stark154667 No I was asking if I should go for them. @OneManArmy How will ghost do it with her guaranteed crits?

My understanding (and what I’m planning on doing when I get there soon) is that all of your damage comes off the sp3. You build up passive furies by doing one medium and then phasing and once you get really close to an sp3 you throw a few heavies until you get a regular fury. Because of the crazy amount of passive furies built up, and the regular fury so that your damage isn’t reduced, the sp3 does a ton of damage. I’ll link a video that I found of someone doing this method too if that’s helpful.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Oh ok @Will3808 I guess that makes sense