Warlock or Guillotine 99

PtkVascoPtkVasco Member Posts: 161
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
hi folks, I have a big decision to do.
I will rank up a technological and I'm doubt: Warlock or Guillotine 99, whal of them is better in act 6 and 7?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Both. Rank up both of them, it doesn’t matter the order. Combined they are used for a lot of content.
  • dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Member Posts: 296
    rank up both

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Warlock. No question.
  • HolrosHolros Member Posts: 363 ★★★
    PtkVasco said:

hi folks, I have a big decision to do.
    I will rank up a technological and I'm doubt: Warlock or Guillotine 99, whal of them is better in act 6 and 7?

G99
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Warlock first. More utility and doesn't need a ramp up.
    I have an r4 Guilly and while I love her, she's frustrating in most content because after the first fight they die too quickly in the next. I haven't done Act 6 yet so maybe I'll find more uses for her there
    donone said:

Chikel said:

Warlock first. More utility and doesn't need a ramp up.
    I have an r4 Guilly and while I love her, she's frustrating in most content because after the first fight they die too quickly in the next. I haven't done Act 6 yet so maybe I'll find more uses for her there

Warlock first.

This is the issue with G99. The first fight you ramp up to over 100 hits, and using an sp3 to carry to a next fight. The 2nd fight you can't get to an SP3 so you can't get to carry over the 100 combo.

Warlock first.
    Yea. I find myself benching her more and more. Even when I bring her along, I just am easy fight, ramp her up and save her for the boss. Many times I end up not using her since my other champs get the job done.
    I was hoping I could use her in Map 5 but the bugs got me banned from my ally's map 5 BG. Now I have an r4 I almost never use. Maybe she'll find more uses when I got for Act 5 and 6 completion.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Both are good
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Member Posts: 849 ★★★★

Both are good

I think guillys better though, i imagine a lot of disagrees on what i just said.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 ★★
    Warlock is incredible useful, have both at r5, act 7.1 100% and almost act 6 100%, to be honest i use a lot more Warlock, both are incredible champs and u should rank them up sooner or later, but i rarely use Guillotine
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    This is the G99 hate I love to see!

Worlock first for sure!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★
    Warlock first. I have both at r5, I use warlock in more content but G2099 is an AQ goddess.
  • LmaoLmao Member Posts: 859 ★★★

This is the G99 hate I love to see!

Worlock first for sure!

Don't listen to this guy. This guy is a troll.

In response, to your question, really both would work. Guillotine 2099 has damage and warlock has utility
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Member Posts: 537 ★★★
    Warlock is amazing in the monthly cav difficulty
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I would suggest warlock first,He has a lot of utility in his kit and can handle lot of stuff,he's also good for 2-3 fights in abyss,I don't know why people say that he doesn't have dmg,but he has sweet 15 k dmg on heavies with loads of bleed,and that sp 2 dmg is nus,also those armor break can do decent dmg.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    *nuts