Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Time to move up. Want to join us?

We are a group that runs map 6x5 and G1 wars. We have been in this comfort zone for a long time but it’s time to make changes.

Our goal find thronebreakers, endgame players with high prestige so together we can get tier 5 cc in war and quest.

We have a bunch of talented players that we want to put together in two BGs instead of splitting them to carry 3. To do this we need a group ready to run their own bg.

For more info and details reach me at line app. ID is Junos79

Comments

• Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Might be worth having a chat. Not sure if we could get the right split, but clarkkent6631 on line
  • Options
    Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    We are still looking. Ideal number would be 8 but always negotiable and happy to hear any offer.
  • Options
    Still looking.
  • Options
    The search continues. We will start next AQ map 6x5 with full epic modes as we organized for the week ahead to go 76666 or 77666.
  • Options
    One spot down. Seven to go.
  • Options

• Options
    I want to know wat do i need to join an alliance
  • Options
    Im open if there's need for alliance member.
  • Options
    Sorry but we shut down the alliance. Good luck on your search.