**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Need tips for progression and champs

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Hey guys! I have recently completed act 4 and am now exploring it for the points, and exploration. I wanted to ask you guys what i should do now further, in the game. I am cool with the arenas. I do a few milestones for the 3*, 4* basics and 4 star featured one, and ST.

I have quite a few of 3 star champs, but i am not really worried about them. I am thinking of maxing them out, but they will take time to max out. Here's my 4 and 5 star roster. Can you guys please give me some tips and suggestions on which champs should i focus on, and what quests/ progressions should i focus on.

Would appreciate your thoughts!

Comments

• Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Rank Up List (Not totally in order, but whatever)

At your level, I would focus on 4*s
    1. Namor-will tear through most bleed-immune matchups- R5
    2. Cull Obsidian- Rout+Armor Breaks=Destruction- R5
    3. Sunspot- Watch some Youtube on him and you're set- R5
    4. Sym Supreme- Any buff matchup is cannon fodder for this man- R4 at least
    5. Venom- Tech and Spiderverse champions will be paper targets- R5 after Cull.
    6. Havok- great against any energy damage characters- R4 at least
    7. Hulkbuster- Not a bad champ, I still haven't gotten used to him, but you may be able to- R5
    8. Stealth Spidey- How have I not already put him on the list? Deals serious sp 1 damage with Fury and Precision- R5
    9. Hiemdall- You'll mostly just want him for synergies, so youonly need him to be payable- R4
    10. Sorcerer is great for AW offense, at least. Maybe everything else, but I don't know- Rank Pending.

As for your 5* Roster
    1. Like I said, Stealth spidey- R5 (But you only need him at R3 for now)
    2. Arch Angel- Haven't played him myself, but heard good things about him- R4-5, 3 for now.
    3. Voodoo- Just like Sym Supreme, only better- R4 at least, R3 for now.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You should go for stealthy,archangel,sorcerer supreme,sunspot,venom and voodoo.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    Content wise, I’d continue exploring act 4. You should continue ranking up 5* voodoo, archangel, and stealthy. Ideally you want to get voodoo and archangel awakened so if you ever get a 5* awakening gem for those classes, use it on them. 4* wise you should eventually max out venom, sorcerer supreme, sym supreme, hulkbuster, and sunspot. Tigra also gets a shout if you want to learn her because she’s fun but you should rank up the other three mystics I mentioned first.
  • Options
    TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 ★★
    go for Sunspot omega red and sym sumpreme max