Individual statistics of the war season.

AntoGreyAntoGrey Member Posts: 40
I apologize if such a discussion already exists. Current parameters for monitoring Summoners' war performance are insufficient. They take into account the number of defeated enemy champions, but do not distinguish between enemies encountered on the individual path, minibosses and bosses. Above all, they do not take into account the most important data to judge a war performance: that is, the kills that the summoners suffer. All this creates great confusion and friction between the members of an alliance and their officers. After a decent season, in fact, at the first mistakes a distracted or disingenuous leader can blame his summoner for having made many kills during the war season, without the possibility of a convincing denial. I therefore ask the reader for a constructive comparison on this issue, and if Kabam plans to update individual war statistics for the better in the future.

Comments

• hefy2000hefy2000 Member Posts: 87 ★★
    I feel like this would just add more stress to a game mode that is already incredibly demanding.

If a player is consistently failing to perform up to expectations, it really shouldn’t take long for the alliance to catch on. No need to place an additional explicit target on their back.
  • AntoGreyAntoGrey Member Posts: 40
    hefy2000 said:

I feel like this would just add more stress to a game mode that is already incredibly demanding.

If a player is consistently failing to perform up to expectations, it really shouldn’t take long for the alliance to catch on. No need to place an additional explicit target on their back.

Thanks for your contribution. It shouldn't be an additional burden on summoners' backs, but a simple counter. Which, moreover, would be at the same time a resource for the officers, a system to monitor in a more objective way the work of the individual summoners. After all, the defeated enemies are already registered, I don't see why the kills caused cannot be taken into account.