**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* cull obsidian

What's everyone's thoughts on cull as a 6*?

Comments

• Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    AFAIK, Cull is only good/viable if you also a 6* Guardian. This is because Cull's utility comes from blocking attacks, and he has atrocious Block Proficiency. If you have you Block Proficiency mastery maxxed (800 block) and have Guardian ( who will add 1250 block) then he becomes usable, otherwise not.

Also , not sure if Cull's sig ability is needed or not, and if needed dunno if it requires high sig or not. I advise to research this issue and considering how hard it is to awaken and sig up 6* .... then find out and take ur decision on whether to invest on him or not based on that.
  • Options
    Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    edited January 2021
    Dude, Culls damage is entirely from rout + armor breaks. I don't know about any utility, but he can dish out the damage like it's nothing. Also, you don't need his sig ability.
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197

Dude, Culls damage is entirely from rout + armor breaks. I don't know about any utility, but he can dish out the damage like it's nothing. Also, you don't need his sig ability.

Thanks mate, hopefully I've finally got a 6* that's useful.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Cull is a pretty good champ. Congo for the pull
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Work on your intercept game and enjoy the insane passive damage!