**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does immortal Hulk suck?

Just pulled him and apparently all of YouTube sends there condolences for the wasted shards, is it that bad?

Comments

• DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    ye. Looks cool tho
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

No! He doesn’t suck! Try him out. Learn him. He is a lot better than a lot of characters.

DDHK is better than a lot of characters too homie
    DDHK doesn’t live forever or hit consistent 30k mediums
    Neither does Immortal Hulk, unless we are on planet Yopzee.
    He lasts through at least 3 Immortalities if you don’t get hit. He also can hit 30k mediums consistently if you’re fully ramped in Immortality mode with unblockable, which isn’t too hard if you get decently lucky or can intercept.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    iHulk is underrated
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    He’s actually got his uses, is pretty fun, but a lot of forums tend to follow what certain youtubers say.

@Crcrcrc likes him a lot

He’s actually got his uses, is pretty fun, but a lot of forums tend to follow what certain youtubers say.

@Crcrcrc likes him a lot

At least someone agrees with me. I’m not sure why Youtuber opinions are seen as law around here when most people don’t take the time to even test the characters. (Not to disrespect any Youtubers, I enjoy the content they put out)
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    He can be used but he's pretty bad. His main damage rotation is indeed very punishing to players and while he can hit hard he can't maintain that DPS for too long unless the opponent is extremely aggressive. Much worse than even say someone like Silver Surfer who has decent damage and can easily be maintained in a quest
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

@Crcrcrc likes him a lot

At least someone agrees with me. I’m not sure why Youtuber opinions are seen as law around here when most people don’t take the time to even test the characters. (Not to disrespect any Youtubers, I enjoy the content they put out)
    Yes, I am going to have to agree with you.
    Mike192 said:

Does he suck? NO.
    Is he impractical? YES.

ankit had a video of solo'in ice phoenix boss in like 55sec or something Thats 592k hp in 55sec which is definitely solid. But that still doesnt make him less practical. Hopefully Kabam removes the stupid rage timer as it serves no real purpose

It actually makes sense as that’s how the real Immortal Hulk works. He gets angrier and stronger infinitely, but goes back to normal when not engaged in combat.
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Does he suck? NO.
    Is he impractical? YES.

ankit had a video of solo'in ice phoenix boss in like 55sec or something Thats 592k hp in 55sec which is definitely solid. But that still doesnt make him less practical. Hopefully Kabam removes the stupid rage timer as it serves no real purpose

It actually makes sense as that’s how the real Immortal Hulk works. He gets angrier and stronger infinitely, but goes back to normal when not engaged in combat.
    its just there to 'balance' ihulk but CGR n Stryfe are fine lol. iHulk is still in fight till KO doesnt pop up based on your definition. So Kabam should really either increase the length of rage timer, make it like CMMS binary charges or get rid of it all together so we finally have a hulk worth playing.
    The only issue with them not falling off is that he would literally have a 100% chance to enter Immortality every fight.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Well eh but actually meh

In what way? I got 61 hits against ROL WS.
    https://youtu.be/oxwATTHybKY

Cavalier EQ Diss Track? No problems.
    https://youtu.be/_5C3eNsTIRk

And here he is doing a Cavalier boss fight.
    https://youtu.be/dn0fMEcESdk
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Yeh ...
    Ebony Maw is far better than him

never knew ebony maw can match ghosts damage output lol
    Mike192 said:

Yeh ...
    Ebony Maw is far better than him

never knew ebony maw can match ghosts damage output lol
    Damage isn't everything. But he is more reliable than her, for sure.
    Fights just take longer, but as long as it is timed there will be nothing to worry about
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    @Crcrcrc Don't get me wrong, I think he's the most Hulk thing in this game, and feels great to play but the speed of that enrage timer just makes it so unrealistic to have a consistent experience. Unless the opponent is super, super aggressive and I mean cannot hold block for a second, there gone, and if you don't hit that stun on the sp1, there gone or the opponents probably gonna sp3 you.

I like him, but unfortunately those enrage timers I think in the long run are gonna be a deal breaker for this character. I'd like it if the Immortality cooldown was shorter obviously but the enrage timer I think is the real pitfall.

@Crcrcrc Don't get me wrong, I think he's the most Hulk thing in this game, and feels great to play but the speed of that enrage timer just makes it so unrealistic to have a consistent experience. Unless the opponent is super, super aggressive and I mean cannot hold block for a second, there gone, and if you don't hit that stun on the sp1, there gone or the opponents probably gonna sp3 you.

I like him, but unfortunately those enrage timers I think in the long run are gonna be a deal breaker for this character. I'd like it if the Immortality cooldown was shorter obviously but the enrage timer I think is the real pitfall.

I have managed to hit 25 rage stacks pretty easily in a lot of content. I can’t try him in Act 6 yet because he’s only a 4* but it really isn’t too bad. Even if the opponent isn’t super aggressive, you can backdraft and intercept to keep them up.

Coming from someone who thought he was terrible back when I read the spotlight - No, he does not suck

I've never used suicides because I dislike losing health to recoil, so I thought iHulk was a terribly designed champ - until I pulled him as a 6* and tried him. Now he's R2 and I can't wait to take him to R3 (eventually)

He's a weird champ for sure, and has plenty of flaws, but once I figured out a way of playing him he has massive damage and amazing survivability, while being incredibly fluid and fun. He doesn't have a ton of utility, but played the right way he can live forever while doing crazy damage, while also saving you from your own mistakes (and the fun and interactive damage). Used him plenty exploring Book 2 Chapter 1 and love using him in content whenever I can, flaws and all he's still incredibly fun, which is something I can't always say of the game lol

See? This right here is what I have been trying to tell people. iHulk needs to be learned and is actually incredible when used right