**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thor Buff

EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Thor needs a buff... Hes the GOD OF THUNDER.. doesn't makes sense that he is literally not usable in this game.. Kabam should really do a whole rework. Unfair that their giving yellowjacket a rework, but not Thor.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    But he definitely deserves God tier or something. It's sad he's below God tier, considering the fact that he's basically a God.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Redslimm said:

Edwxn said:

But he definitely deserves God tier or something. It's sad he's below God tier, considering the fact that he's basically a God.

Rags needs a buff. I think Og Thor might still be game breaking at this point with his pre-12.0 state.
    The first thing I would ask is that he stop moving like a monkey.
    Kinda true ngl. His character animation is pretty bad
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Edwxn said:

Redslimm said:

Edwxn said:

Rags needs a buff. I think Og Thor might still be game breaking at this point with his pre-12.0 state.
    The first thing I would ask is that he stop moving like a monkey.
    Kinda true ngl. His character animation is pretty bad
    Thor's animations are awesome and unique to him. He already has great damage he just needs an update to his utility that's all.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Pair him with Stryfe and he gets to be as he was Previously.
    He lacks utility so no matter how much you give him attack its just not the same.
    I find Jane Foster 6-star with more use and utility with that Shock resistance and Stun Loop more
    useful than OG Thor.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Thor totally needs a buff (and reanimation), or a new version equipped with Stormbreaker. Perhaps we’ll get one along with Valkyrie when Love and Thunder comes out.

• MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Yeah it would be nice if OG Thor was given some love back after the crucifixion he got in 12.0. Maybe a bit of utility such as shock immunity or parrying projectile hits. Maybe some more up to date synergies. Maybe a higher crit rate. Maybe a higher armour break stack against tech champs.