**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should there be a Collector's Favor Title for defeating Maestro in Act 4?

OrsonKrennicOrsonKrennic Posts: 50
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I think yes. There should be because Act 4 is called Rebellion and the Collector wanted us to defeat Maestro. Just like Grandmaster does with the Collector. Now remember most of you are in Act 5 so the timeline doesn't make sense. But if you are in Act 4 this timeline makes sense until Act 5 Chapter 2. With all the information I know about being Uncollected that is where I base the stats stuff.
The Title of the Title: Since technically Grandmaster's Favor is not the title of it. It is Uncollected so maybe the title can be called Undestroyed, Maestro of Champions, Maestro, The Rebel.

Login Calender: It replaces the PHC calender for the Collector's Favor calendar. It will be 14 days and it will have Ultimate Crystal Shards or Collector Crystal Shards. I don't know the rest of the calendar so someone send a screenshot in the comments or just type it.

The Collecter Crystal: The Collecter Crystal will be the Ultimate Crystal which everyone knows gives out 3* and 4* heroes. The chances of getting a 3* from this crystal is the same as getting a 2 star from PHC. The chances of getting a 4* from this crystal is the same as getting a 4* from the PHC. It will cost 150 units.

The Collecter Free Crystal: Based on the knowledge of the Grandmaster's version this one will give out 700 gold minimum T3CC Fragments and T4B fragments.

The Collecter Daily Crystal: Insted of 1* and 2* and 3 3* it will have only 3* (Which will be the same champs in the Grandmaster Crystals.) T3CC and higher T4B Fragments.

The Collecter Arena Crystal: It will only have 3* and 4* Punisher and a minimum of 5k gold, then 10k gold, and maximum of 25k gold. A minimum of 30 units and a maximum of 65 units. Maybe 10 small energy refills. This will cost 3,500 arena chips.

Collector Featured Crystals: Still 3* and 4* only but has the 3* and 4* featured to. It will cost 200 units.
Everyone this really to help out newer players who aren't getting a lot of love right now and it would also help progression. Because if there aren't newer players then the game will literally be Act 5 END GAME
(Please vote and tell me what I missed and tell me or show a screenshot of the Grandmaster's 14 day login calender.)

Should there be a Collector's Favor Title for defeating Maestro in Act 4? 101 votes

Yes Collector's Favor
26% 27 votes
No only Grandmaster's Favor
73% 74 votes

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    No. Is good as it is now.
    Just defeat the collector and you become uncollected
  • Options
    WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    It's easy as hell to defeat maestro once. You can do it with 4/40s, even lower. With t4bs more available for EVERYONE you can easily get him down. Whereas the old days it was more tough.
  • Options
    Act 4 rewards will not be changed again. This idea will never happen because it makes no sense
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Admin wrote: »
    Guys ur talking about people who have already done it and have 4* 4/40. This if for people who don't have that luxury. And since 6* are coming progression will be even harder. And it's not OP. The Grandmaster Crystals are.

the people who already did it had done it with much harder circumstances back in the day many didn't have many 4 stars 5 stars were a extremely rare and yet many still got it done without the extra help new people today have tons of help already and honestly don't need more 6 stars won't affect new people all that much and most midgame players as the most we will prob see them is end of act 5 and master eq
    plus progressin now is pretty easy and 6 stars won't change that
  • Options
    it will help people to progress
  • Options
    Keep thinking 6* won't change progression.
  • Options
    Keep thinking 6* won't change progression.

explain how it will make progressing harder
  • Options
    Soon 6* will become just as frequently as 5*. Then 4* will be obsolete then 6* will become the main thing and they will be hard to defeat.
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Are you kidding me lol? They already dumbed it down for you guys, you don't deserve more free stuff. Worry about getting 5.2 done, actually progress, act 4 is easier than it was like a year ago, be grateful, those are basically free rewards.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Soon 6* will become just as frequently as 5*. Then 4* will be obsolete then 6* will become the main thing and they will be hard to defeat.

think where will new players fight 6 stars?
    eq master (maby) people are hitting that with 3 stars as of now so will prob still be done with 4 stars
    end of act 5 (maby) new players are not hitting this and honestly wouldn't effect there progression
    aw if kabam allows them which they have yet to confirm most won't face them till they get to higher tiers
    aq again kabam has yet to confirm there changing it for 6 stars
    now as it stands almost all content is doable with 4 stars
    so pls explain to me where 4 stars are going to be useless for new players?
  • Options
    Why make the game easier with the introduction of 6-stars?
    Is not like if their release was going to make the already existing content harder
  • Options
    will they make another legends of libera but all 6 star
  • Options
    i think there should be the tile because it hard to get 4 star crystal while progressing the only 4 star crystals they give you if you beat chapter 3 and get 100%
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Admin If you've started the game after other people, you can't expect to make it to the top at the same time. In fact newer players are benefiting as the pace at which you can accumulate 4* and 5* champs has only been accelerated because shards are being made more available via increased rewards in events and calendars.

He's my analogy. Kabam has built a 4-floor building, shortly after they added another floor and they are planning on another.to make it 6 floors. Getting to the 4th floor will take the same amount of time now as it will when they add the 6th floor.

It will take you longer to get to the top and you will likely get there after those that started before you, but it takes the same amount of time each time to get to the 4th floor.

Progressing in the game takes time and the addition of 6* champs changes none of that.

• Options
    U guys don't care about newer players.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★

No, it is the fact that you already have it easier than we did and it is still not enough for you....it makes you come across as whiny and entitled.
  • Options
    You become uncollected after defeating the colector. That is a reward for chapter 5.2.

There is NO reward like that in act 4, just accept it.
    Nothing will change. Nothing needs to be changed. You just want more rewards than any other person
  • Options
    xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Think about for helping other players who need help with progression.

what about the players that did it without help? invalid argument.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

I beat act 4 with 3*. New players have never had it so good an easy
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Newer players already have a huge advantage over long time players in moving up faster. Glory store alone gives them a giant advantage. If anything I'm seeing in lower alliances where my alt account lives people who've grown too fast and still don't know how to play or lack fundamental understanding of things like linked nodes in AQ or AW but their accounts are already stacked with 2 or 3 r4 4 stars.
  • Options
    xion360 wrote: »

U mean u just buy every offer and units therefore u guys get every hero. But kids are stuck trying to become a good player.
  • Options
    This game wasn't what I thought it was. Collect ur favorite champions and get new ones. This game's progression is that of Real Racing 3 a hierarchy.
  • Options
    This game IS all about collecting champs. You just want it to be easier that what it should be.
    If you want to collect every champ you need to play for it
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    xion360 wrote: »

U mean u just buy every offer and units therefore u guys get every hero. But kids are stuck trying to become a good player.

....or play for over 2 years like we have.....