**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arcade-ia card voucher mistake

January 20th, I made the selection (as many summoners did) I clicked on the catalysts choice to see if it would show rewards or anything and I didn’t notice anything so I clicked back on the champion crystal reward and confirmed the selection.... little did I know that I hit the coin icon and it didn’t actually select it.... we all know the 6 star shards were the better reward than the catalysts. I emailed kabam to see if we could reverse the selection and they said they cannot... FML

Comments

• Options
    I made a selection after completing Legendary and never received any rewards
  • Options
    IinsertNameIinsertName Posts: 4
    I thought we were supposed to get 16 tokens every 2 weeks. I only got the 8 both times and I am not able to get second rewards. Am I mistaken or should I have received the 16?
  • Options
    Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    You get 8 more next Wednesday....
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I thought we were supposed to get 16 tokens every 2 weeks. I only got the 8 both times and I am not able to get second rewards. Am I mistaken or should I have received the 16?

we started with 8, then get 8 per week after that for 32 total.

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kba said:

January 20th, I made the selection (as many summoners did) I clicked on the catalysts choice to see if it would show rewards or anything and I didn’t notice anything so I clicked back on the champion crystal reward and confirmed the selection.... little did I know that I hit the coin icon and it didn’t actually select it.... we all know the 6 star shards were the better reward than the catalysts. I emailed kabam to see if we could reverse the selection and they said they cannot... FML

we all dont know this, as I disagree.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 465 ★★★
    Well, not a big loss though as if you had saved your token from last weeks, you can select Shards card this week and get 6k 6*, 1 FHC, 1 AG

You lost was 15k shards and 4k shards. But you got those catalyst rewards in tradeoff which is still not bad compared to nothing