**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You said he was impractical for large healthpools

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
People said iHulk couldn’t do large healthpools because he died too fast.

175k health down easily!
I know what people are going to say, “sp3 wasn’t active, too easy.” His power bar never hit red the whole video. He also ended at 100 gamma, which mean the next fight he will go back up to 85% after immortality if this was a quest. This was my first attempt too, not some alignment of the stars rng attempt. This is only a 4* too. A 6* r2 could handle upwards of 350k. iHulk is easily top tier. And now here’s proof. (Act 6 stuff coming when I get a 5*/6*)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Impressive!
    Took a while to get him going at the start but once he reached immortality, he shredded that Goldpool.
  • Options

Impressive!
    Took a while to get him going at the start but once he reached immortality, he shredded that Goldpool.

I got unlucky in the beginning, but I got there. His dps at 25 charges is crazy.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

175k health down easily!
    I know what people are going to say, “sp3 wasn’t active, too easy.” His power bar never hit red the whole video. He also ended at 100 gamma, which mean the next fight he will go back up to 85% after immortality if this was a quest. This was my first attempt too, not some alignment of the stars rng attempt. This is only a 4* too. A 6* r2 could handle upwards of 350k. iHulk is easily top tier. And now here’s proof. (Act 6 stuff coming when I get a 5*/6*)
    He is even better if you use S2 instead of S1.
    Also if before launching the S2 you parry, do the first hit of the heavy, and then launch the S2.
  • Options
    simolaz said:

Crcrcrc said:

175k health down easily!
    He is even better if you use S2 instead of S1.
    Also if before launching the S2 you parry, do the first hit of the heavy, and then launch the S2.
    I’ll have to try that. I didn’t think of heavy canceling. Thanks!
    I’m glad other people are starting to use him.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

175k health down easily!
    It's impressive how the AI works in your favor and that's the problem with Ihulk. I have him at r5 and the rage timer it's a joke. It took you 3 to 4 attempts to get it going. And the defender has to stay aggressive like that or it's all lost but good fight..
    Maybe the rage timer should wear off similar to binary charge of CMM instead it just completely falls off screwing your fight over.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

175k health down easily!
    It's impressive how the AI works in your favor and that's the problem with Ihulk. I have him at r5 and the rage timer it's a joke. It took you 3 to 4 attempts to get it going. And the defender has to stay aggressive like that or it's all lost but good fight..
    Maybe the rage timer should wear off similar to binary charge of CMM instead it just completely falls off screwing your fight over.
    If you notice in the video, it takes barely any effort to rebuild the rage stacks. Yes, it’s annoying when they fall off, but the buildup isn’t very long, and I wasn’t even playing very well.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Every see my video with the R3 4* taking down ROL wolverine? Although that’s his utility using wolvie’s regen against him.

Large health pools aren’t really an issue if you are patient.
  • Options

Every see my video with the R3 4* taking down ROL wolverine? Large health pools aren’t really an issue if you are patient.

I saw that one, his petrify is great. I tried to showcase his rage damage against high healthpools. He really isn’t too impractical if you are okay with restarting the rage buildup a couple times.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Every see my video with the R3 4* taking down ROL wolverine? Large health pools aren’t really an issue if you are patient.

I saw that one, his petrify is great. I tried to showcase his rage damage against high healthpools. He really isn’t too impractical if you are okay with restarting the rage buildup a couple times.
    He’s really not made for large health pools like that. He’s bursty but you can manage those health pools if you are patient
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

He’s really not made for large health pools like that. He’s bursty but you can manage those health pools if you are patient
    Yeah, he seems to be like a science corvus with more mechanics. Very bursty with high damage, but not great for large healthpools
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Bruh, everyone knows he can do a lot of damage. That doesn’t make him top tier, not even close.

The problem is that it’s annoying and RNG based (on your own abilities AND ai behavior) to pull off the insane damage.

he basically can’t do any hard fights. He’s great against any non-defensive fight, but any fight with even medium and above level defensive abilities/nodes makes him a huge liability. To prove he is top tier please solo a beefed up Domino, IW, IMIW, Ebony Maw, ANY evader or auto-blocker, etc, etc, etc, etc, lots of etcs.

This is why he will never be top tier. But he is super fun and satisfying in low-stakes fights.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Yeah, he seems to be like a science corvus with more mechanics. Very bursty with high damage, but not great for large healthpools
    He is nowhere near Corvus. But yeah he is fun and bursty.
  • Options

Bruh, everyone knows he can do a lot of damage. That doesn’t make him top tier, not even close.

The problem is that it’s annoying and RNG based (on your own abilities AND ai behavior) to pull off the insane damage.

he basically can’t do any hard fights. He’s great against any non-defensive fight, but any fight with even medium and above level defensive abilities/nodes makes him a huge liability. To prove he is top tier please solo a beefed up Domino, IW, IMIW, Ebony Maw, ANY evader or auto-blocker, etc, etc, etc, etc, lots of etcs.

This is why he will never be top tier. But he is super fun and satisfying in low-stakes fights.

Any below act 6 targets you want me to try? I’ll test him on anyone.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You know who's also good (actually better) against large healthpools? Imotaru Abomineshon!
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

He is nowhere near Corvus. But yeah he is fun and bursty.
    Not equal to corvus. Abilities work like corvus. Cheat death, high quick damage, long cooldown period for surviving a fatal hit (glaive for corvus)
  • Options

You know who's also good (actually better) against large healthpools? Imotaru Abomineshon!

He is really good for long fights. I really enjoy him
  • Options
    Very impressive @Crcrcrc! Thanks for sharing.
  • Options

I’m not sure where to find any beefed up versions of those for a 4* but I soloed the IMIW duel target. I’ll look for something harder to test him on though.
  • Options

Very impressive @Crcrcrc! Thanks for sharing.

Wow, thank you!
  • Options
    Oh, sent to strategy and tips lol.
    That’s the end of this thread.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh, sent to strategy and tips lol.
    That’s the end of this thread.

f in the chat
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Every see my video with the R3 4* taking down ROL wolverine? Although that’s his utility using wolvie’s regen against him.

could you link it @FluffyPigMonster
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07FWKLfQQ3Y
    Here @SpideyFunko
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07FWKLfQQ3Y
    Here @SpideyFunko
    Just to see that health pool get obliterated is so satisfying