Options

Whats the best synergy team for Attack?

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
If bringing in Archangel to the team, what other 4 champions would boost his damage the most?

I know Magneto X with prefight gives 23% Attack. Since AA is #Hero, I bet dead Nick Fury would give +20% Attack.

Who should be my 4th n 5th champs? I know Apoc and other unique synergy members boost his abilities but I want to solely test out highest attack only.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Prof X and Apoc?
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Ooppss. Must be referring to numeral attack. They would only increase the damage outcome.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rags + Blue Cyclops?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Rags + Blue Cyclops?

What does that even do
    +11% attack I believe
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

If bringing in Archangel to the team, what other 4 champions would boost his damage the most?

I know Magneto X with prefight gives 23% Attack. Since AA is #Hero, I bet dead Nick Fury would give +20% Attack.

Who should be my 4th n 5th champs? I know Apoc and other unique synergy members boost his abilities but I want to solely test out highest attack only.

Thanks!

Prof X -- win three fights and AA has 100 percent increase in special damage.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Does this count for you?
    Its 15% with 2 champs
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,540 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Seraphion said:

Does this count for you?
    Its 15% with 2 champs

Hmm this is good. But I would test without this using Antman+YJ since there is a chance that synergy might do better. Im gonna see if AA can finish WS in like 15-20 hits with stupid good RNG.
    I don’t think this is possible but it could be with apocalypse
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

Will3808 said:

Mike192 said:

Seraphion said:

Does this count for you?
    Its 15% with 2 champs

Hmm this is good. But I would test without this using Antman+YJ since there is a chance that synergy might do better. Im gonna see if AA can finish WS in like 15-20 hits with stupid good RNG.
    I don’t think this is possible but it could be with apocalypse
    1st try got in 18 hits. Decent RNG. Still had a few DOTs ticking but not much on duration
    You killed WS in 6 heavys? Was that a R3 with full suicides?
  • Options
    Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Mike192 said:

Thanks!

You can use BWCV aginst villains for 10% more
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Checkout falcons synergies with cull and maw, as well as all the Captain America's. Lots of increases attack and critical damage.
  • Options
    Now Im wondering if high attack is better than + AA% like from Quake/Hawkeye in terms of speed 🤔
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    What about Falcon's Updated Synergies? Pretty sure All of them have +3% Attack Bonus added on top of whatever it's already adding, so an Attack Boosting Synergy should give 9%. Again not sure on the numbers, also the Double Attack Bonus from Yellow Jacket/Antman or Venom/Miles might still be more if one of Falcon's Synergies aren't a Double.
  • Options

What about Falcon's Updated Synergies? Pretty sure All of them have +3% Attack Bonus added on top of whatever it's already adding, so an Attack Boosting Synergy should give 9%. Again not sure on the numbers, also the Double Attack Bonus from Yellow Jacket/Antman or Venom/Miles might still be more if one of Falcon's Synergies aren't a Double.

Just checked, his only Double Synergy is with Cull.
    +9% Attack and +155 Crit Chance... So the others are still better.
  • Options
    Oh since he's a Mutant you could bring the Cable+Mr Sinister Synergy, that has a Roll of 3 to give you a Passive +25% Fury for the whole fight.