**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Strongest basic attack

DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
No synergy or boosts, which champions do the most damage from the basic 4 or 5 hit combo ?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    Probably CGR
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    iHulk fully ramped at r3 6*
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Probably Hela since her furies are big and as far as we know unlimited.

Or king Groot with his permanent armor breaks
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Not counting a ramp up, Doom and Claire have the highest attack rating, so it is probably then. But, Wasp is close and has a higher crit rating, so it most likely is her is she crits.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    She-hulk with 100 furies
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    If we're talking non-ramp up:

Doom and Clair
    If we're talking ramp up, I'd say Hela, or anyone with infinite damage ramp up.

KG's armor breaks only stack up to 9, and even with those on, he stills hits like a noodle
  • Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    edited January 2021

If we're talking non-ramp up:

Doom and Clair
    If we're talking ramp up, I'd say Hela, or anyone with infinite damage ramp up.

Not only attack rating but other things matters too like true damage, physical resistance ignore,etc matters too

KG's armor breaks only stack up to 9, and even with those on, he stills hits like a noodle
    Wait rlly? Lmao that’s so bad
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Nobody mention Corvus?

Ikr. I have a 6* King Groot.

Ikr. I have a 6* King Groot.
    Same. He soloed V6 JF for me lol. His heavy is slightly nicer to chain in my experience (and it’s a permanent armor break)
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29
    probably champions that have guarantee crits
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Guillotine 2099 at 600+ Combo, I suppose. She should deal over 30'000 energy damage per every hit, so she makes a 150'000 damage with a 5-hit combo.
    Now, maybe an incredible lucky Cosmic Ghost Rider that makes 5 critical hits in a row... maybe he deals more damage. I have no other champion in mind who is able to make so much damage